Home Depot insane woke privilege employee training

Someone posted this in another group, just sharing: Home Depot insane woke privilege employee training

stevencasteel
stevencasteel

The police exist to protect tyrannical powers that shouldn’t be.

Government is slavery.

Rosey
Rosey
Reply to  stevencasteel

True. In secular society they think they are god’s.

flesh and blood
flesh and blood

The police are a legal entity that was created by a Corporation and entered into a legal contract with the Corporation for the sole purpose of protecting and enforcing the rules/codes/laws of the Corporation.

The legal entity (police) has never, and will never, enter into a protective, or any other type of contract, legal or otherwise, with a living, breathing, flesh and blood entity.

Police men and police women are merely legal representatives of a legal entity – they, too, have never, and will never, enter into a contract, legal or otherwise, with a living, breathing, flesh and blood entity.

Anonymous
Anonymous

If your moronic group of marxists can force corporations to give stupid pamphlets to employees because a small group of evil billionaires wants more chaos, you have leftist privilege.

Drewy
Drewy

At some point , they will show up with the real objective: ” life is a privilege” and every human being will have to earn the right to live, exist in this world

CaliGirlWonders
CaliGirlWonders
Reply to  Drewy

“…every human being will have to earn the right to live, exist in this world”

Oh wait, we already do. It’s called “earning a living”!

Drewy
Drewy

The is a difference between working and bringing added value to society in order to afford paying for basic needs which is also nature law, and what they want to create which is a complete appropriation of the world, that the right to exist needs to be earned, deserved, to sum up: earning a living is ok, earnin a right to exist is NOT ok

LJBrumo
LJBrumo

They can fill this one out next!

0822B397-D069-4691-AE32-071C44DA76F0.jpeg
CaliGirlWonders
CaliGirlWonders
Reply to  LJBrumo

Literally laughing out loud.

LJBrumo
LJBrumo

Hell yeah! Should be mandatory with every SJW complaint 😆

CeeTruth
CeeTruth
Reply to  LJBrumo

I LOVE THIS hahaha

CaliGirlWonders
CaliGirlWonders

The world is getting far too creepy when a DIY big-box store is dictating inverted, perverted social constructs made up by black magicians.

John Smith
John Smith

I worked for Home Depot last year, and quite just as they were becoming “woke.” See I left at the perfect time.

As far as “privilege” is concerned? Yes…I have White, Heterosexual, Christian Privilege. Meaning, I’m PROUD to be a straight white Christian male AND I’m “privileged” to believe in a loving Savior, Jesus Christ, who is going to come back SOON to put an end to all this nonsense.

Lori
Lori

I don’t work there thankfully, but just pictured myself ripping this up in “training” if I did.

Hope
Hope

They need to fire the person with idiot privilege who made this training sheet.

Hope
Hope

Other entities are trying to weaken the people with this narrative. So now it’s a race to the bottom. People are racing to being “people-of-color female lower-class atheist trans disabled gays” in order to be able to say “Look look Teacher! I have no privilege! Can I be considered a good person yet?”