Britney Spears' Instagram Account Disappears Without Warning (www.tmz.com)

Britney Spears’ Instagram account has been deleted without a trace, leaving fans confused.

Dan
Dan

Pray for this poor woman that she comes to Christ as her savior. I fear her times limited.

Kat
Kat

I have been having a feeling that something would happen to her. She is going to die a mysterious death or something…. They don’t like it when someone breaks free and starts exposing things. God help that poor girl. I remember being a teenager and liking her and seeing her in concert once. I didn’t know everything that I know now.

Tim C
Tim C
Reply to  Kat

Not many of us did, by a long shot.

Polly
Polly

It is insanity how this woman is being (most likely) being used as a sex slave of sorts and actively calling out for help, yet you will have people in the comment calling her “queen”. That poor women has a a very tragic life. She’s been a property of the Disney corporation since childhood. I hope she finds peace somehow. And yes I agree with the above commenter. She will disappear from the public eye. They’ll tell the public she was “suicided” and profit from the increase of interest in her.

thursdayafternoon
thursdayafternoon

After all these years, she still has some really obsessive and unyielding fans. If something happens to her, they won’t leave her family and handlers alone.

cajungirl
cajungirl

I feel so sorry for her and so many others like her.

Iliketrees
Iliketrees

Every time I look at her account I’m completely in shock that people don’t see that she is literally being sold in these posts. The dead, tortured look in her eyes, dirty and unkempt appearance, gross clothes that are 3 sizes too small, and literal baby talk/babble that isn’t remotely intelligent doesn’t clue people in that there is something horribly wrong. That is no “queen”, that is a sex trafficked mind control victim. I feel so bad for her and the rest enduring this evil.

A E
A E

“… I’ll be the actress starring in your bad dreams
I’m sorry
But the old Taylor can’t come to the phone right now
Why? Oh, ’cause she’s dead (oh)”