The majority of people sitting in prison for their role in January 6 have been charged with “unlawful parading”

thebranch
thebranch

I guess I don’t understand. Had the people who entered the capital been allowed to just interrupt the ceremony, what then? What am I missing?

Hickie
Hickie

She is not in prison. She is facing charges of “theft of government property and aiding and abetting theft of government property” which was used in assaulting the police.

Last edited 25 days ago by Hickie
Sherry
Sherry
Reply to  Hickie

Bueller
Bueller
Reply to  Hickie

It makes NO damn sense that our pathetic DOJ took over THREE YEARS to decide to harass this poor woman who just touched a table. They’re unconstitutionally holding some of these people – most of whom peacefully walked through the CAPITOL OF THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT AND ARE THE TRUE BOSSES AND OWNERS OF – for over three years awaiting trials in some cases. Meanwhile, kill or rape someone in a Dem DA city and you’re out the door by the next day. Maybe i’m wrong, but it sounds like you’re trying to minimize the insanity of these charges, especially this particularly set.

How pathetic is our DOJ that they are just now still slapping charges on people for their nonviolent “crimes” now, 38 months later? I guess they’re too busy with their heads up Trump’s a$$. Still hard to believe one guy got thrown in jail for putting his feet up on a desk and taking a quarter.

If Jan 6 was anything real or substantive, and not a sham operated by enemies of the state, then the committee would not have DESTROYED THE EVIDENCE (which they admitted). Liz Cheney better like it hot, where she’s going.

Cherie
Cherie

Hey, when you guys post things from x, can you also copy the remaining text – the “show more” part please? I refuse to touch x. It just feels wrong since twas renamed. But this means I can’t read some of the articles here. Thank you.

Sherry
Sherry
Reply to  Cherie

Yeah it should still be Twitter.

ibelieve
ibelieve

soooooo….. touching kids… ok. touching tables…. prison. uhhhhhhhhhhhh.

computerscreen
computerscreen

Here’s what REALLY doesn’t make sense to me. That anyone who showed up that day didn’t see that it was a trap. I’ve never understood that because it was so obvious from day 1 of it being advertised.

Bueller
Bueller
Reply to  computerscreen

Im a big fan of Trump policies and a friend asked me go to DC for the rally, but i decided not to because i found the invite by
Trump saying “it’ll be WILD!” Meant nothing but trouble.

Joe
Joe

Lock em up. If you don’t like this country leave. Attacking the capitol is treason.

john
john

Sure let’s just belittle and trivialize the crimes they committed