Olivia Rodrigo on the cover of Spotify’s Playlist "Today’s Top Hits“, wearing a top with leopard print

Sherry
Sherry

I used to absolutely love leopard tank tops. Then they went out of style. Or maybe they are still in style for the Illuminati or whatever.

randall hewgley
randall hewgley
Reply to  Sherry

My sister has leopard print all over the house but is not aware of the symbolism

herher
herher

Beta kitten sex slave

randall hewgley
randall hewgley

Yes, but you aren’t going to convince anyone with just this as proof. You’d have to be well schooled in evils symbolism and 99% aren’t

illusion
illusion

people can still wear leopard print, doesn’t mean they’re in the illuminati.

has Olivia done any one eye symbolism? I can’t find any, if anyone has a photo please send it 🙂 thank u

herher
herher
Reply to  unknown9887

She was even covered in blood when she was performing at the grammys

ibelieve
ibelieve

kitten programming at its finest…

Lee
Lee

Cross-eyed, lantern-jawed with broad shoulders and a shaved Adams apple. Not convinced this one is a born female

Sharine
Sharine

Sure. And Olivia is a biological male. Do an image search, see the markers: Long arms/hands, boney knees. Wide upper body. Etc.

In the highly Photoshopped image presented here, I can see that “her” shoulders and neck have been moved inward to make “her” appear more feminine. Also, the makeup/airbrushing PLUS additional Photoshopping completely blurs out “her” male trachea that is visible in other photos of this demonically possessed trans-gendered entity.

I don’t do these critiques to be mean-spirited, but to point out the obvious once the eyes have been opened. Hey, I was loathe to think of my favorite “female” singers as MTF trannies, but I’ll take the truth over continuing to be mesmerized.