I think a lot of “conspiracy theorists” are owed an apology

Buddhaboy19
Buddhaboy19

If there is Global warming, they are causing it spraying the skies with Barium, sulfates, aluminum, etc….. One kind of psychos would do that. ?

randall
randall
Reply to  Buddhaboy19

Psychos that are going to use “climate change” to enslave the world.

crisspf
crisspf
Reply to  Buddhaboy19

Those worshiping Ba Al for sure.

WowjustWow
WowjustWow

This is actually the one thing in life I was ever apologized to for being called insane when I mentioned it. A friend called two years later when her new boyfriend pointed out the chemtrails. He actually told her to apologize to me. Cut to today: I hear it on NPR all casually…like, “this only happens occasionally…when needed.” Sure, I’ve only send them all over the sky for 20 years. What a time to be alive.

CajunMom
CajunMom
Reply to  WowjustWow

When I told my parents about it in 1999, they ask me to stop because I sounded crazy. I told them just look up, we’re standing under them! Now I see them in the background of movies and TV shows like it’s normal.

Daughter_of_Dust
Daughter_of_Dust
Reply to  CajunMom

I sent pictures of a heavy spraying day to my Mom and all I got in return was silence. So strange…

Yokel17
Yokel17

I’m not sure apologies are in order for every single truther there are ten flat earth lizard people loving idiots……

Whatevs
Whatevs
Reply to  Yokel17

Hehe. Good one dude. Wear those negative votes as crown.

Yokel17
Yokel17
Reply to  Whatevs

Cheers mate 😁

Airplane Clouds
Airplane Clouds
Reply to  Yokel17

That’s a distinct class I’m glad to not be part of.
The earth is obviously flat though.

Yokel17
Yokel17

😂 and that’s why no apologies are needed. Because of idiots like airplane clouds lol. You sir are a grade A moron 👏

Airplane Clouds
Airplane Clouds
Reply to  Yokel17

Thanks for the kind words!
Dont forget to look up at the chemtrails that the airplanes left behind blocking the sun.

ashleyhanks1986
ashleyhanks1986

Both my grandmother and grandfather swore until their deathbed that this was true. Both members of The Order of the Eastern Star and he a Mason and Army Vet (Korean War, his job was to intercept radio chatter and decode it.).

MrBajgle
MrBajgle

Pier Luigi Ighina, a late Italian researcher, years ago created a rain machine. He also built a machine to prevent earthquakes. They are making him look like a crazy man, but I’ve seen the rain machine in action and it worked every single time. I believe he was well intentioned and wanted to actually help people.

Airplane Clouds
Airplane Clouds

Weatherwar101’s YouTube channel has plethora of evidence beyond the first layer of “cloud seeding”…