World Economic Forum Futurist: ‘We Just Don’t Need the Vast Majority of the Population’ (www.thedailybell.com)

September 6, 2022. Klaus Schwab’s eugenicist lieutenant, Yuval Noah Harari – the Himmler to his Hitler – said the quiet part out loud in a recent TED interview.

Humans were compared to monkeys and cows.

Lee
Lee

I don’t have much damn use for him, either.

I’m sick to the back teeth of these tyrannical f*cks. They don’t get to decide to eliminate human beings… The injustice is beyond imagining, I have no words for how tired I am of this agenda.

Sometimes I am scared… But more and more, I am angry. People need to rise up and empower each other, very soon…

Kat
Kat

What is the point of him? What is his purpose? Why does he exist?

Surfin Terf
Surfin Terf

And the depopulation deniers call US crazy

Ashleigh
Ashleigh

The sad thing is that humanity is a much bigger group than these scumbags. If people would STOP fighting amongst themselves over unimportant issues and FIGHT the REAL enemy which is those scumbags, what a difference we could make!! There are much more of us than them…sad reality that we can’t unite…because is unity there is POWER…

randall
randall

The NWO are eugenicists. Meaning if you are no longer a value to society then you will be eliminated. Born with birth defects. then eliminated. Considered a useless eater you will be eliminated. Satan has no value for life, that comes from God.
Fact is they want to kill off 7 billion useless eaters and have robots serve them while enslaving the population so they can run around pretending to be gods.
Theosophy and subsequent philosophies have viewed people with dark skin as inferior. It is where HItler got his ideas. I would not trust anything these people promises.

Bet
Bet

Probably a giant asteroid is headed in the direction of Earth and someone knows it.