High school defends transgender teacher with large prosthetic breasts (www.dailymail.co.uk)

Kayla Lemieux, a Manufacturing Technology teacher at a school in Ontario, has been pictured online taking classes while wearing the prosthetics, which stretch her clothing and stick out prominently.

Fleurdamour
Fleurdamour

Yet I bet they enforce a dress code for students.

JoieDeVivre
JoieDeVivre

This makes me think of a pastor I heard say “At this point, if God doesn’t destroy us, He may need to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah.”

If this isn’t enough to convince people to take their kids out of public school, I don’t know what is.

KatB.
KatB.

HIM…HIM… HIM…. NOT HER

Hope
Hope
Reply to  KatB.

I know! I kept reading “her” when talking about this creepy old MAN as well. No, it’s not only a HIM, but a very sick one. I feel bad for normal males, as creeps such as these are their recent poster-children.

ace
ace

now they just trolling.

Hope
Hope

As an actual woman with actual large breasts, I do everything in my power to have some modesty and keep the nipples from doing THAT.
This is just perverted, and I can’t help but think that HE, in throwing his kink around in the faces of young boys is a PERVERT, just waiting for one of those boys to be “woke” enough to perv out on HIS big fake breasts. This is absolutely disgusting.
And throwing around a kink in front of kids IS pedophilia. The line is drawn long before this!
We are actually witnessing pedophilia in action.
Apparently Canada is just plain sodom&gomorrah, and there are no lines what-so-ever, but most normal thinking people would call this sick, plain and simple and draw the line long before it.
There’s no difference of a teacher wearing a strap-on to class every day. Involving children (under 18yrs old) in your kink-fetish (non-consensually might I add)…um yes…pedophilia, a crime.
These deep staters kept children out of school for over a year and then brought them back in to pedophilia. Was this the plan? Um yeah probably!!! SICK

Larrycoconut
Larrycoconut

🤡🌏

We are to the point that, by comparison to our state, Sodom looks like a morally upright city.

Luca
Luca

Is “she” mentally in the position to be a teacher? I do doubt that

ripcurrent
ripcurrent

They’re really having fun with this. Trolling indeed.

Yourmother
Yourmother

This is perversion. It’s not “transphobic” to expect and demand adults to present themselves in a respectful and dignified manner when around children.

This is all about confusing kids. Making boys question their sexuality and grooming them.

CaliGirlWonders
CaliGirlWonders
Reply to  Yourmother

AND it’s about the black magicians further pushing into female spaces of the Divine Order so they can continue to corrupt through inversion and perversion.

Bleep bleep blorp
Bleep bleep blorp

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

THAT’S RICH!!!

FuckTheBots
FuckTheBots

Refuse to pay tax money for schools. Reason, this is not good education, I do not pay for my kids to become “street smarts”. If I wanted that, I would not have taken them to school in the first place.
Secondly, confused idiots and their matters should be not made public. I don’t care if this imbecile is a she or a he. I won’t talk to them in public, look at them or otherwise give them any form of attention. Do you care about any piece of s*it that you see on the pavement? It is not pleasant and you might call the City to pick it up. Or beat the crap of the animal owner who did not pick up after their “pet”.
Their behavior is offensive and should not be tolerated. I pay if I want to go to the circus.

Sexual expressions or beliefs should be kept private and out of the public eye. Period.

FotherMuckers. They offend me visually and in my religious beliefs. But I do not matter, right?

AConcernedCitizen
AConcernedCitizen

I hope she doesn’t wear them in class…tbh I truly believe ppl can do whatever they want AS LONG AS they’re not hurting anyone on their own free time…if she is wearing them in school this would be completely inappropriate, even coming from a pretty “open minded” person like myself (and yes, I do believe in God before anyone accuses me as an evil-apologizer) but something does seem a bit sensationalist about this story, however this story just reaffirms my belief in ppl’s freedom and liberty of expression AS LONG AS they’re not hurting anybody else. God gave us all free will for a reason. It’s up to them what they choose to do with it, and meet the Almighty at the end. I pray she is not wearing them in class or infront of children in any capacity, but she’s free to wear them to the bar or adult establishment as she pleases where she’s around consenting adults. Let’s be honest, if we didn’t let a teacher teach based on what they do outside of the classroom…there’d be no teachers. I know most of my teachers in high school drank after class, smoked pot, or went to bars. But they never brought those adult behaviors to class. Rant over, thank you 😅

Hope
Hope

There are several videos made by teenage boys and shared on the internet, yes this is done daily, in class. Nipples and all. A kink being pushed in school non-consentually toward children. For what reason?
There’s no reason for them to be that huge other than some sort of fetish/fantasy.
But if that’s OK, then there’s no reason for them to be under such sheer/see-through shirts other than fetish/fantasy.
But if that’s OK, then there’s no reason for it all to be done in front of children under 18yrs old, other than…

AConcernedCitizen
AConcernedCitizen
Reply to  Hope

You are so absolutely right on your points I agree. Very measured response I appreciate that aswell. If this person is doing this infront of non consenting people especially children it should be outright rejected and something should be done. However I suspect nothing will be done because schools and institutions are afraid to appear “homophobic/transphobic” and lose their donors/funding or be “cancelled” in any number of ways. As a gay person myself it’s obvious to even me, and it’s happening up here in Canada where I live too and possibly to an ever further extent. That’s why I love that sites like this and others exist so that I can see that I’m not the only one who thinks what’s going on out there right now is Bananas! Lol. God Bless.