Teaching small children to pole dance

EternalSoul
EternalSoul

Speak out before they turn everything to a Brave New World style society. Sodom and Gomorrah.

Vievie
Vievie
Reply to  EternalSoul

Precisely what I was thinking. This is beyond disgusting and it blows my mind that people are happily subjecting their children to these things. My hubby and I wanted to have kids, but sometimes I feel thankful that we weren’t able to.

marie
marie

That is disgusting she is barely wearing anything besides subjecting that child between her naked b***s and into the over sexual world introducing it to being a sexual slave. Kids should not have to deal with this crap.

AConcernedCitizen
AConcernedCitizen

THIS is the kind of stuff we need to really be focusing on guys. There’s alot of people getting lead astray down meaningless rabbit holes in this community (they were designed that way) and wasting all of their energy fighting phantoms and being distracted. THIS is as REAL as it gets. This needs to be shown everywhere. THIS is SICK.

frenchtoast2000
frenchtoast2000

That stuff isn’t exactly meaningless. It’s what built this community in the first place.

AConcernedCitizen
AConcernedCitizen

Absolutely, I’ve been a reader of VC since 2012 haven’t been longer than a week without going back to the site, read probably every article and SPOTM, I love the community that’s been created. But what I love the most about VC is how discerning and objective they are, willing to entertain the idea that something may not be symbolic until it is shown to definitely be so, and that discernment and level headedness to be able to entertain Every possibility is what makes a vigilant citizen, not immediately saying that anything and everything that doesn’t “sit right” with people is nefarious. I think that makes people “un-vigilant” and unjustly hateful without discrimination, which is not good for our community. Long rant I know but I love this community and I would just hate to see it devolve into an “abovetopsecret” right wing circle-j**k. Remain vigilant

MannyOcean
MannyOcean

My goodness, this is all part of the agenda to sexualize children and legalize and normalize pedophilia!!

Rosey