Bugs are being slipped into processed foods

thursdayafternoon
thursdayafternoon

“Sustainable” is almost always an ominous word with accompanying big lies, corruption, and rules that invoke slavery.

tiffanyoftheplains
tiffanyoftheplains

Ewwwwww. Home grown is looking like the only way to go… Or local, trustworthy farmers if time/space/climate don’t permit growing food in a backyard. This s**t is getting ridiculous. At this point I really wonder if they’re just messing with us to see how far they can push the envelope.

randall
randall

They problem is they are waging a war on all farmers worldwide. They will claim the carbon footprint is not sustainable and refuse to give you fertilizer like they are doing in the Netherlands. Bill Gates and his assault on farmland by buying farms for more than they are worth.

Fleurdamour
Fleurdamour

10g of protein mentioned, but not what kind

marie
marie
Reply to  Fleurdamour

Fetuses.

breaker
breaker

I can’t put a finger on why, but it cracks me up that it’s organic.

marie
marie

We really need to bankrupt these companies.

Shaun
Shaun

They are slipping the indoctrination in too. On apex legends, a game marketed to teens, and a game I guiltally play, the new character Vantage has a line where she accidentally swallows a bug and says “eww I swallowed a bug, great protein though”. It must be a real agenda.

Luca
Luca

There is a clear propaganda going on to make us swallow this crap. I think is a sort of way to denigrate the masses while making money

randall
randall

I am glad I am not one these celebrities being forced to eat bugs in order promote the agenda or lost their careers. Angelina Jolie and Nichole Kidman are just the latest eating bugs to push the agenda.
The idea is to keep people weak and unable to resist. On another level they want to replace Gods’ food sources and provide their own crappy copy.

alias
alias

so which is better slipping in dextrose Monosodium glutimate which is quicker and faster to process or bug harvesting which requires more time effort and money🤔