Teacher Gives Students Assignment: Write Down How Comfortable You Are With An.al Sex (www.louderwithcrowder.com)

The same packet of worksheets also asks students if they are okay with masturbating in front of another person

Surfin Terf
Surfin Terf

If a teacher asked my kids how comfortable they were with ANYTHING having to do with sex I would call the police. This is how groomers behave!!

Michele
Michele

These teachers need to go to prison.

nokowoko
nokowoko

gross

Thabunny
Thabunny
Reply to  nokowoko

To say the least

Terf31
Terf31

Yeah, just disturbing. Kids need to learn math and reading/writing.

hope
hope

https://ahwg.org/be-real-be-ready-2017/ I believe this is the full packet.

Jason
Jason

I wonder how censored this site will be. we shall see. this is still all done under the guise of the takedown. communism. Aaron Russo died for trying to get the msg. out. Yuri Bezmenov defected from his espionage tour of duty to tell Americans to wake up. (use duckduckgo to find links to videos on both as youtube censors results, search with brave, startpage or duckduckgo). read the 45 Goals of Communism. communism is godless atheism. the opposite of what we were founded on. America IS the chosen people. believe it or not, we were duped into believing it was “a certain other culture” but it’s the USA. read George Washington’s Vision for America, recorded in the Library of Congress. link here is one; https://www.crystalinks.com/gw.html Believe it or not, I had to learn from my church about the spiritual nature of our founding First Father of our Country. God bless us to turn back to what once made us the greatest Nation on Earth. Our best days ARE ahead, all we have to do is turn back to God and ask, then He can step in and destroy our enemies. He promised if we would do this, He would. The only reason He can’t until we turn back is He gave us FREE WILL and He can’t take that back. We have to ASK. Bible – 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
God bless our land and people to wake up soon.

FLAG NICE GIF.gif