Lil Nas X recreates Marilyn Monroe's Dress Pic.

Simon Dennis
Simon Dennis

This man is surely one of the sickest to ever walk this earth.

frenchtoast2000
frenchtoast2000

I saw the commercial with him like this yesterday. This gay black man agenda with him now is just getting old and I bet they are programming him to get a sex change.

Last edited 21 days ago by frenchtoast2000
comicguy5
comicguy5

🤢

Lee
Lee

There is a sort of “conspiracy theory” out there, surrounding Lil Nas X: that he is not actually gay at all, but rather was told by TPTB that if he wanted to become wildly successful, he would have to promote certain agendas… And he, of course, was all too happy to oblige.

I first read that theory about 2 years ago now, and as time has gone on, every time I see this guy — I can’t help but feel like it’s true. And to me, that makes what he is doing so much sicker and more depraved… To completely renounce who you really are and masquerade as someone else entirely, promoting twisted agendas designed to ultimately damage society in myriad ways… All for a bit of fleeting fame and fortune that could easily vanish at the whim of someone else… This guy is beyond disgusting.

There are few celebrities I despise more than this chucklef*ck.

iliketrees
iliketrees

What a clown. How sad.

hybridcreature
hybridcreature

I don’t think I’m a bigot. I think the fact that these grotesque gender blurring mashups make me cringe and sort of turn my stomach means my body knows something and it is trying to tell my brain: this is wrong.

I’m sick of seeing this s**t. It is so offensive to me for purely aesthetic reasons. In an ugly, evil world, the MM just seems to beat me over the head with these even uglier images. I’m tired of being visually, verbally, emotionally and psychologically assaulted by the elites.

“I’m mad as hell and I’m not going to take it anymore.”
-Howard Beale

microgaze
microgaze
Reply to  hybridcreature

It’s almost like we need to assemble then have our own continent and bar them from entry.

Lee
Lee
Reply to  hybridcreature

Most relatable comment I’ve seen in a while. I completely agree.

Shabs
Shabs

Good God he looks a fool 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

Thabunny
Thabunny
Reply to  Shabs

Lol u.g.l.y.

laceycloudy
laceycloudy
Reply to  Shabs

do not put the lords name in vien

romanschapter9
romanschapter9

truly disgusting

hope
hope

Doesn’t look a thing like her.

But this is who should have sang to Obama “Happy birthday Mr.President”

Last edited 21 days ago by hope
PiscesMarie
PiscesMarie
Reply to  hope

But then Michael-i mean “Michele” with a p***s would go apeshytcrazy on him.

HeebSeed
HeebSeed
5 hours ago
Reply to  hope

It is perhaps ironic that Pres. Obama called Lil Nas X to congratulate him on his “Pregnancy” (i.e. his new album “baby”). Lil Nas adorned himself with a prosthetic belly in another horrific photo shoot previously.

Full on Monarch mind control/satanic perversion in my opinion.

alias
alias

hahahahaha cough cough hahahahahaha damn hahahahaha shi…. haha ha ha ha

scars
scars

Don’t all Hollywood sex toys have to pay homage to Marilyn? Guess the dudes he has to service for his career wanted to see him like this. Hope it was worth selling his body and soul to the Man for a few pieces of silver.

HeebSeed
HeebSeed
5 hours ago
Reply to  scars

I suspect you’re correct. Marilyn was sacrificed and now used as a humiliation ritual in death. Sad.