Founder of Satanic church resigns because he found God… (citizenfreepress.com)

Time will reveal if this is true or not. Doesn’t scripture teach that satan will come transformed as an angel of light?

I also wonder what is in the “Non-disclosure Agreement” he signed.

nokowoko
nokowoko

Definitely not trustworthy, I don’t see Satan worshippers being so thrilled about these kinds of things. To verify if he truly found God wait and see if he dies anytime soon. If he dies, he found God, if he doesn’t, he didn’t and don’t trust him.

Childofthekingdom
Childofthekingdom
Reply to  nokowoko

Maybe jehovah’s witnesses called… *winkyface

Gardensofglory
Gardensofglory
Reply to  nokowoko

I met a man who read the Bible, put his faith in Jesus and immediately walked out of the KKK. He was fairly high ranking, and they came after him. He wasn’t just saved, though–he was SAVED. He was waiting for them: praising Jesus, calling down fire and brimstone, and telling them exactly where they were headed and who they served. They turned and left. He’s still around, as far as I know, openly praising Jesus and proclaiming what Jesus has done for him. The Lord can and does protect His own.

Mesha
Mesha
Reply to  nokowoko

Maybe God wants him to live a full life to live faithfully.

Tim Houston
Tim Houston

How ironic

Beksterny
Beksterny

It’s one thing to “find God”, it’s another thing to meet His son Jesus. We can hope and pray he met Jesus and is a changed person, but time will certainly tell.

Joel316
Joel316
Reply to  Beksterny

Jesus is God. He was present at Creation and He is before all things.

Monique Gann
Monique Gann

Good for him – who cares – next

Jason
Jason

The ego doesn’t want to surrender his kingly self absorbed position but the Soul knows. Everyone knows in their heart. It is only a matter of time for everyone. If someone tells me they are an atheist, I don’t bother arguing. God gives us all free will so who am I to try to change that person? When their parachute doesn’t open, that person won’t be calling out to satan to save him. Evil has it’s place, God created it to bring His children back to Him. Isaiah 45:7 KJV
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

CROSS PRAY.png