Expert say's you can now identify as Covid Positive

I trusted my ‘gut’ and knew this was all scam from the get go.

Nevermind
Nevermind

It would be nice if “Experts” approved of people identifying as “willing to be left alone and not disturbed with mask mandates and other crap”

Iliketrees
Iliketrees

😂😂😂 Every person on earth who has claimed they “have it” is already doing that since it doesn’t exist, so this is just telling the truth in a double inverted way.

thekwon
thekwon

I unexpectedly burst out laughing reading the headline

lgageharleya
lgageharleya
Reply to  thekwon

Me too, that wording is hilarious.

Lee
Lee

I remember at one point during all this hysteria, I had a pretty bad hangover one morning. My mom was texting me at the time and I told her I was feeling under the weather. She immediately jumped to saying “you have covid, I bet”. I was irritated by that and didn’t respond. For the next few days, she kept badgering me about it and insisting I must have covid. Because clearly that is logical and nobody could ever feel ill for any other reason now.
Eventually I found it a bit amusing, never bothered telling her I didn’t have covid… I figured since she is so hyped up on the news, maybe it’s better to let her believe whatever and think I “got over it” so I wouldn’t be bothered again in the future. Unfortunately, she continued to pester me at later points, but hey…
I never did get covid, yet she still kept telling me to get the vaccine. I had to argue with her a bit rudely to get her to stop urging me about it.
Felt like some weird moment out of Invasion of the Body Snatchers… Seeing everyone reacting exactly the same way to such a bs situation.

Michael Voulgaropoulos
Michael Voulgaropoulos
Reply to  Lee

yeah… it’s come to this. sounds like you dealt with it well.

Allonzykoi
Allonzykoi

I would identify as vaxxed if I need to travel, I guess it should work as well ?