The CDC Issues Ridiculous ‘Safer Sex and Monkeypox’ Directives. It’s funny how LGBT need to be represented in children’s movies but not in medical guidelines that specifically concerns them.

Fleurdamour
Fleurdamour

And anything except just simply abstain.

True
True
Reply to  Fleurdamour

it works

A E
A E

More population control through fear. And more spread through ignorance.
They’re probably telling the underlings something along the lines of, “We cannot allow a vulnerable population to be stigmatized AGAIN”…blah, blah, and I can see how goodhearted people immersed in this environment daily might fall for that as “compassion”.

Last edited 16 days ago by A E
Hope
Hope

Anything to get people not to breed.

To them, population control= easier people control.

I think this will work against them, because only their most brainwashed minions will adhere to this, and the purebloods will continue to breed just fine, many in a healthy committed, even conservative, marriages.

Plus many of the liberal men will have already become eunuchs. js
And many liberal women already have an addiction to abortion if anything does still happen.
I don’t wish any of this on anyone, but they have chosen their side between God or the devil.
Even the six feet rules are satanic rituals to keep people six feet apart.
Many of them don’t want to hear that they are accidentally following the devil, and that is why they are staying in such a loop for so long.
I care about the naive as I was one myself, all indoctrinated and wrapped up. I hope they snap out of it like I did, and I do admit, it was a rude awakening.

Nevermind
Nevermind
Reply to  Hope

Agree with almost everything. Problem is – young don’t search their couple on pureblood basis. Love is a powerful thing. I think it will be rare thing – pureblood couples.

Lee
Lee
Reply to  Hope

Nobody has an addiction to abortion, you absolute numpty.

Allonzykoi