Jo Biden States There Will Be Another Pandemic

Whether it is supposed to be covid-22 flu or some variant of smallpox/monkeypox remains to be seen

Hopefully widespread awareness & preparation will discourage implementation.

Link to Tweet

stevencasteel
stevencasteel

My guess is we may have a year or two yet before they attack again. And then will hit much harder this next time. We’ll see how gas is looking by the end of this year. There’s a new fear p**n topic every 3-6 months.

Nevermind
Nevermind

Modern zombies don’t even question the reason of him being so sure

stevencasteel
stevencasteel
Reply to  Nevermind

I just talked to a young dude who regretted getting injected. He was happy for his coworker who refused and then wasn’t pushed further on it. He knew about all the side effects.

WillieJonesJr
WillieJonesJr

Christ almighty

Iliketrees
Iliketrees

There wasn’t a first pandemic and there won’t be another either. They’re going to keep faking these over and over again because people believe everything they’re told and they found out that it’s easier than they ever imagined to enslave everyone with these lies since the majority of people across the world obeyed idiotic dictates like putting a muzzle on their face without questioning. Viruses haven’t ever been proven to exist, the entire germ theory is a lie, and they’re going to ride that lie to the bitter end of humanity. People are obsessed with their belief in viruses and instead of looking at the truth about how they don’t actually exist, they need their dramatic “BUT I GOT ‘IT’ SO IT MUST BE REAL” stories because they are part of a club that “got it” and it makes them feel like a part of something cool. It’s really that simple.

Jdidjj
Jdidjj
Reply to  Iliketrees

So everyone that gets sick is from bacterial infections?

nodnoc
nodnoc
Reply to  Iliketrees

I believe the virus was engineered in a lab but that there was a virus. I believe viruses exist because I had hepatitis C and had to take an 8 week cure for it last year. and feel a lot better. I also don’t feel “cool” or like I’m apart of a club for having it (Hep c), I feel kind of ashamed actually. I’m open to information proving otherwise, I definitely keep an open mind, could you share a link with me so I can research it further?

Last edited 11 days ago by nodnoc
Jean
Jean

Except we aint buying this time around!

Robert
Robert

Can’t wait until the only news you hear before the 2024 election is the monkeypox pandemic. My mom and I have been predicting that for weeks.

HarleyFrigginQuinn
HarleyFrigginQuinn

I hope its actual zombies lol