Christina Aguilera’s "family friendly" LA Pride Show

Kat
Kat

This is sick. I am so thankful that my boys are grown. They were not raised right in the middle of all this but see all this agenda for what it is. But I pity the parents of young kids today. Children are precious and a gift from the Lord but the massive job these parents have compared to previous generations of parents had. Parenthood has always been hard, don’t get me wrong, but these days it’s just over the top!

thursdayafternoon
thursdayafternoon

Do you remember that pop singers were once human-like?

Vievie
Vievie

I predict that regular street fashion will follow in these footsteps within the next 5 years, as kids always want to dress like their fave music artists, and this transhuman look is becoming SO pervasive. If we already look like pseudo-robots, slipping chips under our skin will seem like a natural, even cool, thing to do. It’s kinda brilliant, really.

thursdayafternoon
thursdayafternoon

In 2004/5/6, I was a child who started using the Internet, there were Britney, Madonna, 50 Cent, Shakira etc. There were serious problems in pop culture at that time too. But they looked like humans. There was a soul. Human vibes. Spontaneous, not freak or robotic. Now, they are like hentai characters who are fully controlled, never allowed to create anything. With the death of art, the souls of people died.

Vievie
Vievie

Wow. Classy. 🙄

frenchtoast2000
frenchtoast2000

I’m not shocked now and I wasn’t shocked when Miley Cyrus done it several times as soon as Hannah Montana was over. Besides I looked at an evolution of photos from Christina since she was in same Disney monarch program as Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake and this woman definitely was cloned or replaced a few times.

Allonzykoi
Allonzykoi

I don’t really buy that cloning theory, from my point of view they go through so much surgery that you can barely recognise them from a year to an other. And they seem to never age but that’s something else 🙂

Joy
Joy
Reply to  Allonzykoi

I agree, but some do give me pause. For example, Britney Spears now has a gap in her teeth that she never had before. I don’t know how that is humanly possible.
Also, Avril Lavigne has birthmarks missing that she originally had, visible in old pictures. That is another strange one.
There are others but those are the ones that come to mind right away.
I’m undecided on the whole issue, but I’m also at the point where I feel everything has gone so crazy, I’m willing to consider things I never would have before.
I also know that the government has technology at least 50 years in advance of what the general public is given access to. Considering some of the creepy genetic experiments we do know about, who can say how deep the rabbit hole really goes?

A E
A E

I agree. Whomever they have replacing her now, though, looks nothing like her.

IIIIIII
IIIIIII

Brought to you by The Mickey Mouse Club

deletetheelite
deletetheelite

Jail the parents.

jewels
jewels

WHAT?! This is unreal.

Thabunny
Thabunny

Wow. I guess she’s a giver

Joy
Joy
Reply to  Thabunny

I tried clicking the link but it said it was from a suspended account. Is there another way to view the original content?

Joy
Joy

I tried clicking the link but it said it was from a suspended account. Is there another way to view it?

WillieJonesJr
WillieJonesJr
Reply to  Joy

Probably got suspended over this tweet. I didnt see it either

frenchtoast2000
frenchtoast2000
Reply to  Joy

In order to spare your eyes let’s just say she was singing wearing a strap on d***o.

WillieJonesJr
WillieJonesJr

The acct is suspended. Probably over this tweet.