Janelle Monáe comes out as nonbinary: 'I just don’t see myself as a woman' (www.yahoo.com)

“I will always stand with Black women. But I just see everything that I am. Beyond the binary.”

William
William

Seriously!???!!! This is what happens when folks are being told so much garbage on corporate news media, etc., and they no longer trust right and wrong (God-given), their own eyes, nothing! Doesn’t identify as a woman … wow! God created men and He created women. End of story. The rest are man-made concepts and we know from Scripture how anything man-made such as this turns out!

scars
scars

Desperate ploy for attention. She’s already come out as “bisexual”. Now she’s trying the next trendy label “non binary”. Don’t worry, she’ll start identifying as a man pretty soon, or at least gender fluid. Whenever the attention from her “identity of the month” dies down, she’ll have to up the ante. She hasn’t realized that her career is over yet. She acts like a woman is nothing more than T&A so she can’t be “just” a woman because she is “more” than that. Saying that you are more than “just” a woman is pretty misogynist.

Hope
Hope
Reply to  scars

Good point. These “I stand with women” folks are really brutal toward women, in many ways.

LetWomenBe
LetWomenBe

I am not surprised by all of these MTFs.. (just like with Ellen Page).. the agenda of hate against woman is real and more present than ever in media, the streets, at work, at the doctor.. so effing tired of this

WillieJones Jr
WillieJones Jr

Wonder what her boyfriend thinks about this

Idk
Idk
Reply to  WillieJones Jr

I thought she was gay/lesbian?

emma
emma

Crazy. Wonder how she feels when she gets her period.

Fleurdamour
Fleurdamour

Her recording imprint is called Wondaland. I doubt Janelle is in control of this narrative.