Kids – All seeing eye – NIKE shoes

Doesn’t Matter
Doesn’t Matter

mrsclaus can you post the link? I can’t find these shoes. I’m wondering if they are real or photoshopped. Thank you!

Doesn’t Matter
Doesn’t Matter
Reply to  Din

Thanks!

Doesn’t Matter
Doesn’t Matter
Reply to  shannon

Thanks!

pipjersey
pipjersey

As much as i like vigilant citizen, him launching this site making it so ANYONE can post stuff, makes it highly likely some of it is either not real or people taking something out of context, its good to reveal certain things, but when its an open forum like this for ‘conspiracy theories’ theres a good chance alot of it is just desperate attempts to make something look sinister.

perfect example with this post, it would not surprise me if Nike had a shoe like this, i think they have in the past, but where is some actual proof showing what shoe this is, context and proof make theories into revealed truths.

Trueman
Trueman

These are real Nike shoes. No need for conspiracies, reality above all.

Doesn’t Matter
Doesn’t Matter
Reply to  Trueman

Thanks!

shannon
shannon

I posted a response with links to this shoe and for some reason it has not posted. type in google Nike Kyrie 6 and check out the shoes it pulls up. plus look at site solecollector . com for more info. evil ppl.

tired
tired

I thought it might be fake also. However, googled Nike Nike Kyrie 6, and this came up straight from Nike.com link from the google search: https://www.nike.com/basketball/kyrie-6. The one eye is on the bottom and back and a constellation on the side.

michael
michael
Reply to  tired

do you have any idea what that constellation is? I saw that and I’m trying to figure out which constellation because it’s on there for a reason.

Matt
Matt

I don’t understand how anyone would want to buy nike products. Sweat shop labor, hypocritical corporate attitude, and horrendous quality.
Knuckleheads like Mebron and “Cry Me a River” Kyrie rail about social justice, yet this company makes their shoddy products in Chinese sweat shops.

hope
hope

They really hate innocence.