Some other examples not shown in the video include:
– IU (e.g. her cereal scene ala Mysterious Skin in one of her music videos, dressing up as Mathilda from Leon (Natalie Portman’s character, spilling milk on herself from a milk bottle in 23, her pedo-inspired song Zeze, etc)
– Somi (being paired with Eric Nam as a romantic interest, a grown up fan buying her Taekwondo costume when she was a minor, a top down cleavage shot of her rock climbing in a low cut top when she was also a minor, etc)
– Red Velvet’s Ice Cream (same concept of using desserts as sexual innuendo, plus showing the only minor in the group with pigtails and a top down cleavage shot of her in a swimsuit – I think she was 15)
– Girl’s Day wearing “diaper fashion” with very revealing infantile costumes – one of their members was only 17
– Lolita photographer Rotta (note that both Sulli and Hara became idols at a young age, training since they were minors. Both were mistreated/abandoned by their families and killed themselves just about a month apart.)
I’m glad there’s outrage about Cookie, because it didn’t happen for Red Velvet’s Ice Cream, when that was so blatant too. At the time people just said oh it’s innocent and you’re a pervert if you think otherwise, or it’s just a language thing and it’s so innocent in Korean.
Excerpt of the lyrics:
“Take me and go, hurry and go . . .
My hands wrapped around your waist, the heart goes thump thump as the day passes. . .
Give it to me, the sweet-tasting ice cream cake
The taste matching this special day
The ice cream on my mouth
My chest is thumping, you’ll come to me, right?
It’s so tasty, come and chase me,
I can’t hold it in, I scream, you scream,
Gimme that gimme that ice cream . . .
Pops, it’s melting in my mouth,
Put a lot in, it’s melting in my mouth,
Baby boy, other men know nothing,
You’re so fine”