Generation Drag: Children grooming by Discovery +

One-eye sign in the logo.

Kat
Kat

So sad. Lord Jesus help this world.

atmosphere
atmosphere

This is the equivalent of putting up a middle finger to God. Once these kids grow up they’ll be addicts and severely depressed. This is corporate rebellion much like my generation has Hot Topic and “alternative music” to latch on to. It’s not some organic trend as much as it is being forced into the mainstream now.

yourhumbleservant
yourhumbleservant

The rich reinvent new ways to spend a lot of money in clothes and bags for ”personality”. The logo is true. Horrifying seeing more and more new chains of money chasing people’s manufactured dreams.

Fleurdamour
Fleurdamour

A one eye with a black and white Masonic duality pentagram, no less.

A Nameless Ghoul
A Nameless Ghoul

Calling everyone you don’t like a groomer is going to get people killed, but you’ve always been a stochastic terrorist haven’t you?

Joy
Joy

Um, drag is and always has been highly sexual. If you don’t see anything wrong with a bunch of kids prancing around in over-the-top promiscuous clothing originally designed for GROWN MEN to live out their fetishes, then YOU are the problem.

A Nameless Ghoul
A Nameless Ghoul
Reply to  Joy

It’s not but it’s always projection with you people. It’s Christians and Muslims that have child grooming down to a science and it’s those two that always fight against child marriage laws.

Never forget that God raped a 12 year old Mary.

Hail Satan, Welcome Year Zero

Matt
Matt

Yah, you have fun and ‘hail satan’ when you see him, you’ll have a blast with him

Joy
Joy

Nice try but I’m not even a Christian, I’m agnostic. Have fun living in your sanctimonious bubble though.

Dan
Dan

I was going to say that Satan has warped your mind as you obviously are accepting all of this. But then your last comment proved my point already. Thank you.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

A Nameless Ghoul
A Nameless Ghoul
Reply to  Dan

The way to slavery,sure.

Forest Berry
Forest Berry

If you’re familiar with the Vigilant Citizen website, all the work put into it, the research and understanding of the agenda and are still making ignorant comments like that, you’re either one of the bad guys trying to provoke or a person who needs to do a great deal of growing in understanding and wisdom in order to comprehend what is actually going on.

Trying to mock someone for pointing out issues like this, whether you recognize the issue or not, only makes you look foolish.

The fact that you picked a name like that points to a lack of self love, which I am sure you will deny, but the hostile attitude confirms it.

More light is coming to this world and it will reveal many indeed ghoulish things that were safely shrouded in darkness for a very very long time.

God bless you in many ways.

A Nameless Ghoul
A Nameless Ghoul
Reply to  Forest Berry

Drink me eat me and you’ll see the light

Everyday that you feed me with hate I grow stronger

Forest Berry
Forest Berry

I hate no one and I am sorry you are dealing with things that have you lashing out at people like that.

I’m not even religious, but simply spiritual.

frenchtoast2000
frenchtoast2000

Dude how did even find this website?😂

A Nameless Ghoul
A Nameless Ghoul

I am all ears, I am all eyes and I’m watching you fall 🙂

Joy
Joy

Now I’m starting to think you’re just a teenage edgelord who came here to troll. Most of the replies to you were polite and you still respond in this way.