Gilbert Godfried’s Roast of Bob Saget

Was he actually serious?

Fleurdamour
Fleurdamour

Comnenting again on Jan 21, almost two weeks after Saget’s death. There is still tons of coverage going on, mighty strange for a man whose biggest claim to fame was a sitcom nearly three decades ago. And I saw a photo of his mansion, which looks like Versailles. I am starting to think Bob Saget was some kind of secret Illuminati king of Hollywood.

hope
hope

At about the 2 minute mark I feel like I want to vomit. How are they just chuckling and laughing?

Fleurdamour
Fleurdamour
Reply to  hope

I agree with you. Gilbert Gottfried said recently, It’s just a joke. But what kind of sickos make jokes like these?

ncdanger
ncdanger

I had heard he was a sicko. His foul mouth outside of Full House really brought out his real character. So did he rape and murder a girl in 1990? That’s a fairly specific accusation.

Fleurdamour
Fleurdamour

There is a whole documentary about that joke, it is from the Vaudeville era. It is called The Aristocrats, and so is the documentary. Which I find a very interesting name for a joke about a sick and twisted family.

Fleurdamour
Fleurdamour
Reply to  Fleurdamour

It just dawned on me what might be going on with all this. If anyone watched the video VC posted from Altiyan Childs that exposed the Satanic nature of Freemasonry, there is a section about a high level fraternity within Masonry called the Jesters. They are all about vile sexual inagery, and presumably sexual acts as well.

Kidtruth
Kidtruth

This is not funny! How is this funny? I guess the people laughing so must just be desensitized to this subject matter.

Tes
Tes
Reply to  Kidtruth

Or maybe they are pedos too

Naro
Naro
Reply to  Kidtruth

In these shows. They have people without cards to tell people to react in various ways. They have people who come and train the crowd before the show. I used to live in LA and getting tickets to a live show was a thing to do sometimes people would hand out tickets in the beach etc. so I wouldn’t really worry about the audience reaction. When u are in the audience of one of these shows you often en do t really even pay attention tip to what’s being filmed. Yea thx so choppy and repetitive. They do these parts several times. Repeat sections they weren’t happy with. It’s quite disjointed. So often I just end up hanging out waiting for the que instruction to respond. Then they edit it all together to give the impression of a coherent show. It’s Hollywood. All fake.

Naro
Naro
Reply to  Kidtruth

Sorry typos and I don’t know how to fix them on here. Hope the point came a reminder as anyway 🤣

eric75
eric75
Reply to  Kidtruth

The world is a sick place.

Brenda Oden
Brenda Oden
Reply to  eric75

Not the world, the people in this world!!

Ronnie James
Ronnie James

Seems like they condoned his behavior, and roasted the Olsen Twins. Foul.

Mrs. Roth
Mrs. Roth

The moment I heard about his passing, I immediately thought of this roast. I then googled him and any allegations about him. Those jokes were apparently “acceptable” back then…

Lucifuge
Lucifuge

Yikes, this was an eye opener, can’t say I ever saw this, but I think I did.

Naro
Naro

I take back what I said. I hadn’t seen the video yet. Wtf. Wtf. Wtf. What a disgusting piece of shit. All of them. Including the audience. These people need to be destroyed. I can’t believe that in my ignorance of the true horror of this video that I said anything to soften the impression. No getting around this. These people are demons. Criminals. All oc them.

Carlos Cruz
Carlos Cruz

Hollywood has always been full of pedophiles so I wouldn’t be surprised, but still, you don’t call somebody that just joking.