Brett Cooper notices a pattern in the music industry

Brooks
Brooks

And demonic.

ibelieve
ibelieve

Lucifer was pretty darn good with timbrels and flutes… just sayin’.

nobodylistens2me
nobodylistens2me

I’ve been saved since 9/11. Sometimes, it still shocks me that the world we were taught to believe is not the world we live in.

Rosey
Rosey

Hear you. It makes you very concerned about what else isnt as you thought. It can send you down some weird rabbit holes and it’s a struggle sometimes to stay sane.

Kathleen
Kathleen
Reply to  Rosey

Yes, I often feel like I’m going crazy and that no one that I know would understand what I am discovering and I want to share with people so much but I know that they would think I was crazy. My husband gets mad at me cause he says I’m always talking about conspiracy stuff. So I just don’t tell him anything. But I’m a Christian and he’s not and he doesn’t want to hear about the Bible or news or politics or anything. So it’s very hard for me to be filled with all this stuff and I can’t even talk to the person I’m supposed to be closest with in the world. But it’s okay.

Darla A Piatt
Darla A Piatt
Reply to  Kathleen

I know how you feel but that is exactly what the powers that be what to see us as CRAZY! That way it’s easier for them to continue with their agenda The New World Order.

Last edited 20 days ago by Darla A Piatt
Kathleen
Kathleen

Yep. Hear ya there. I’m 43 and am feeling like my true education only begun about 10 years ago when I discovered Satanism in the music industry and it’s only increased from there. I was in “school” for 12 years and never learned anything but what the matrix put forward in order to keep me under its thumb. I’m still trying to break free from the matrix, but I know I’m a lot closer than I was. Constantly learning.

Bueller
Bueller

She’s an idiot. She named six people or so. Plenty more not gay in music.

Noth
Noth

The only pattern I see – and hear – is that mainstream music is getting more and more crappy.

Kay
Kay

Isn’t she trans too? That’s what I’ve heard..

Rosey
Rosey

This clip is not really in context. It was responding to JoJo Siwa “inventing” gaypop. Brett Cooper was making the point all pop is gay.

Godisgood
Godisgood

Gay and satanic.

Greg
Greg

Meanwhile in every city, there are more talented musicians sitting in their basements practicing their scales or in garages getting their songs down. They will never have any songs on the radio, never tour, never have any success at all, except playing their local bars or putting on cd release parties in their hometowns. The show biz doors are shut to non peerage connected people.

Last edited 13 days ago by Greg