if science says so…

Sharine
Sharine

Blind worship of “experts,” “authorities,” and “officials” is one sure path to a life of [continued] trauma.

crisspf
crisspf
Reply to  Sharine

…and many times to a quick end.

Cherie
Cherie

I have a degree and it’s now worthless. I was pushed out of further study because I did not take the vaccine. Instead of fighting for truth, I now have to fight dirty and say it was other reasons. I am astounded by the disrespect I have received, even from my own family. I am dismayed and begging God daily to save me. I feel like my prayers are only being answered by the other. I know I can’t exit by my own hand, but I am finding it hard to stay here. I’ve lost everything in these four years, which I know is by design, but when does it end? I don’t know what to do anymore. I’m so lost. Every day is an effort. Everyday I have to answer to someone- even strangers. I’m so tired. I miss love. I miss niceness. I miss solidarity. I miss normalcy. I miss the basic problems I had just four years ago.

Rod
Rod
Reply to  Cherie

YOU ARE NOT ALONE CHERIE! Many of us suffer the same “Truther” consequences, but you should know it is MANY of us… Thinks change rapidly, and Win is on the light (God’s) side already, just spread the word anywhere you can (refer to beforeitsnews com for example). Remember best weapon against Lie is Truth! They scared of it and they lost, just trying to buy a time and maybe shut the door loud on exit.

crisspf
crisspf
Reply to  Cherie

I am sorry for your hurt, Cherie! Saying no to the vaccine caused me a lot of trouble as well. People looked at me as if I was irresponsible. Crazy. Selfish. All I can say is that life is a gift no matter what. We all owe a death, but life is a one-time gift and we should try live it with hope (in God) and in a reward for our good fight. No matter how painful it is to endure the persecutions you endure right now life never comes back once taken. all those people that ended their lives by their own hands thinking their problems would end… I fear they discovered the hurt is endless by doing just that. You must rezist no matter what. Take every day as it comes with new hope. Do something else. I know it’s wonderful to have the job you worked hard for and enjoy the fruit of it – ideally – but if that’s no longer available (because you cannot cheat the cheaters) try the next best thing. There must be something. Find motivation in something else to hold on.
As for normalcy, things will worsen. You pray? Great! Answers do not always come when one wants them. And sometimes they do come, but they catch us unprepared or we simply don’t recognise them in time to benefit them. I learned that on my own. The hard way. …so if you insist, stubbornly, yet humbly insist, you might get your prayers answered. Insist! Do not dispair and remember there are people who surely endure more. God will not abandon those who put their faith in Him.

Last edited 2 months ago by crisspf
crisspf
crisspf
Reply to  Cherie

@Cherie

Rev
Rev

putting a religious rite in Circumcision in here is a miss

Airplane Clouds