9/11 was an inside job

flipthepyramid
flipthepyramid

Also, the mechanics of the official narrative doesn’t work in reality. An aluminum tube cannot crash through thick and solid steel girders. That’s just one example of many where the official story doesn’t conform to reality. Another is that collapsing skyscrapers don’t just turn to dust as they fall. The official narrative fails on several levels.

The most egregious is Building 7, which we are supposed to believe collapsed due to being hit by debris and catching on fire. A 50 story massive building of steel and concrete. Add to that the fact that the media reported it has collapsed 20 minutes before it did and that they kept telling us it was going to way before it did, though it clearly was in no danger at all (except from the coming implosion..) with just a couple of stories burning here and there and not much more.

Reply to  flipthepyramid

Look into who owned those buildings and the fact it would cost more to get the asbestos than rebuilding a new building. They were denied when they tried to get them demolished

Sharine
Sharine
Reply to  flipthepyramid

Yes, Building 7 is the telltale!

Also, it was the structure that held all the back-room deal contracts, historical information, and other damning data that they HAD TO take down for the full cover-up.

Some people are saying these days that the perps used frequency-generating machines in addition to the nanothermite, but I have yet to find any real-world evidence of the frequency theory.

flipthepyramid
flipthepyramid

The day the laws of physics went on an acid trip.

fuzz
fuzz
Reply to  flipthepyramid

Yep 👍

chud
chud

bitchute com/video/hXFfcAx6H055/

flipthepyramid
flipthepyramid
Reply to  chud

“Not available due to incitement to hatred.” All platforms are either controlled or can become controlled so it’s best to save any important videos and then use file upload services to share them.

chud
chud
Reply to  flipthepyramid

It’s available in the US. Use a VPN or change your location to a US server if you already are. Alternatively, you can try searching for it elsewhere; it’s called “9⧸11 the new Pearl Harbor.”

marie

There’s a clip I tried to find I think it was Phil Schneider talking about the bush family and other big wigs owning companies that owned shares in the buildings. They were full of asbestos and old pipes deemed unsafe and needing fixed but it cost more than building a new building. They petitioned to have it demolished but were denied. They got insurance in case a plane hit the building right before it hit the building. They happen to own the security company for the building and took the b-mb sniffing dogs out right before it happened. Bush admitted to it being explosives and explosive debris was found in the dust of the collapse. That debris could only be produced in a high tech lab making those state of the art explosives. There’s a lot more, like there being a bunch of ancient castles under the building and artifacts being uncovered but that’s a whole new rabbit hole that most aren’t ready to read into.

Amy
Amy
Reply to  marie

I’m still not ready. I’ve gone through a ton of rabbit holes since 2020 and sometimes I just need a break from them all, but this, 9/11, is one I just haven’t even attempted yet. I already believe our government is evil and rotten in so many ways, but this would be the end all/be all.

Megan
Megan
Reply to  Amy

End all be all? It was the very beginning for me. A 20 year old who snapped during the 5th consecutive hour of coverage, had an epihpany, jumped up and announced “we will never catch this Bin Laden, if he is even a real person!” The gasps in the room clearly indicated everyone thinking I had gone insane, but it was the opposite. I was NO LONGER insane. Talk about the scales falling off the eyes, it happened swiftly and violently. I never had trouble seeing past the surface veneer afterward. I remember looking around and saying “what, you’re all BELIEVING this??”

Jhess
Jhess
Reply to  Megan

Jeez it took me ten years to wake up, and I’m seven or eight years older than you. Awesome that you had such an early epiphany. I wish everyone could see this for what it is. If you dare to look, you will see, and once you see, you can never unsee.

Last edited 1 month ago by marie
Gardensofglory
Gardensofglory
Reply to  marie

Thank you! I had never heard of any of that. The ship is fascinating.

Reply to  Gardensofglory

There’s more than they let out of course, I’ll eventually get some info to you guys.

Elteesim
Elteesim

Back when I was in Uni, one of our ex Harvard lecturers said its a typical ‘Arab conspiracy theorist’. Twenty years on we see Engineers against 9/11. Now as an adult I think it’s so stupid for us to listen to the rubbish they teach us in uni

Lee
Lee

I appreciate everyone in this comments section providing links and context. I’ve seen more than enough damning evidence over the years to feel 100% confident in the 9/11 hoax… But sometimes, modern-day false flags can be distracting enough to eclipse that event, one of the greatest crimes in U.S. history perpetrated by the government against its own people. As disgusting as it is, it’s good to be reminded of this sickening atrocity and even better to see that other people out there haven’t forgotten…
And are dedicated to the cause of enlightening those who are still asleep to the truths behind this event. I was a child when 9/11 happened but even at the time I felt like something was off. Less than a decade later, I began researching independently about it and soon came to the conclusion that it was perpetrated by our very own government. This was the tip of the iceberg for me personally, opening my eyes to the real horrors of this world. Sometimes I wonder if I would be better off ignorant, asleep, and happy as so many others… But then I think, my journey to discovery started so long ago, I would be a completely different person now, someone I wouldn’t even recognize.
So I am eternally grateful to researchers like those in the comments here for opening my eyes to reality. I’d rather be painfully awake to a true nightmare than peacefully asleep in a false dream.

2c4a6009a97e3910453bbece2a3bb874d1-they-live-fight-scene.2x.rsocial.w600
Reply to  Lee

@lee @flipthepyramid @gardensofglory @Megan @jhess @sharine @john @ryan @kwon @lgageharleya @gem444 @lefruit555 @rick @deletetheelite @predatorpatrol @frenchtoast

I don’t know if you guys are interested i just listed people who I thought might care, so I’m putting up some links here. A few years ago I noticed some melted rocks with no volcanic activity present this was confusing. I went searching and ran into this info looking into melting bricks. I know many aren’t Christian in these circles, don’t be offended, everyone has their opinions what matters is if this stuff is real. Also they will have controlled opposition for it so be careful where you walk. I’ll link you where I started not sure how controlled or not they are… Levi is a Jewish last name but not every Jew is cabal I think he’s atheist but that’s not the point of seeing this stuff..
It’s not so much the best complete info but a list to look into more. I think they killed a lot of people put many in asylums so they wouldn’t talk and took their children on the trains giving them out to whomever. I know it’s a lot to swallow but the maps got me into some of this other stuff. The world could be much bigger than we know.
Also I’ve found very interesting discussions with guys who study historical documents and they were finding these really old documents, all to be frauds before 1700 and many afterwards up to the 1900s. I’m not sure if it has to do with it but the year itself was written i700 when other dates after had a 1 like 1800. I saw this on documents myself.
Very strange things happened in our past. If you ignore my rambling I’m sorry to bother you, that’s fine if you roll your eyes but just take a look if you have a minute.
I noticed whenever I give out info controlled opposition pops up in mass so I’m trying to do it this way I’m an older article.. If you want to email me feel free at disposableacct5@proton.me and I’ll reply with my real account and send more info. Anyone you guys think maybe interested go ahead and link them too, I know this info is a bit much, I didn’t give you the best best Links in case these get taken but they will lead you to better and it’s fine for a look-see.

As you know they want to start a w4hr worldwide after they kill the red heifer, it might do us good to start an herbal seed trading system because the pharmacy is messed up. If you guys are interested in swapping legal herbs since some do better in different types of places or environments maybe we could do that with others here under new pseudo names so they won’t round us up easily ? Maybe if we can’t swap we can donate/pay or send prepaid envelopes and get others to join as long as they aren’t using herbacides and are small scale regular folk… Just a thought.. better medicines than farm-a-sieze. . I really hate that they took over the supplements.. well have fun digging!

lgageharleya
lgageharleya
Reply to  marie

@thekwon, @444gem, @trut4seeker, @Maciej, @ttsc – just in case you’re interested.

ttsc
ttsc
Reply to  lgageharleya

@marie thanks for sharing
@lgageharleya thank you for the visibility

let’s keep the gathering alive

@channah @vesica_pisces

444Gem
444Gem
Reply to  marie

@lgageharleya

Thanks for the tag. I sent you an email a bit back at your request but didn’t hear back @marie.

I’d be interested in knowing what types of non-m0ns@nt0 seeds you may have?

Reply to  444Gem

@444gem Sorry didn’t know. I will get back to you with a list

I am happy to share with everyone here before we are cut off I have a feeling the net/power grid will eventually be shut down but not sure when. Probably should make a list of native plants to help yourselves just in case. Look into permaculture and food forests if you haven’t yet

@lgageharleya I still have Jerusalem artichoke/sunchoke seeds so you’re welcome to send a mail if you want em I’m planting mine now to help the other plants

Last edited 14 days ago by marie
lgageharleya
lgageharleya
Reply to  marie

I definitely would, @marie, thank you! I’m working 12h shifts thru Mon but I’ll email after that.

Reply to  lgageharleya

Stay strong I remember those….

thekwon
thekwon
Reply to  marie

@marie I’d like to talk about seeds and some other stuff. Going to email you

Reply to  thekwon

OK sounds great!

Reply to  marie

@Alden see above
@amy when you are ready

Last edited 11 days ago by marie
Vesica_pisces
Vesica_pisces
Reply to  marie

@marie I live in Europe. I don’t know if they let seeds pass the border, due to a lot of regulations? In my country there is a company which sells non-GMO, patent free biological seeds. I believe they ship through Europe.
And thanks for all the info.
@ttsc thank you for tagging.