School Versus Jail

JimBooney
JimBooney

Buses are a great way to move alot of people at once, large halls are a great place to feed people, large tables with seats attached are a cheap way to seat alot of people, sectioned plastic plates are for portioning and they’re very cheap.

Airplane Clouds
Airplane Clouds
Reply to  JimBooney

There’s very little windows and the doors are locked.
You can only move when allowed. You need permission to pee.

JimBooney
JimBooney

As you can see in the photo the school lunchroom has large windows, as did every school I’ve been to. The doors need to be locked in order to make sure the children are safely inside and cannot leave without someone knowing, and so people on the street can’t walk into a school. You can only move when you’re allowed because there are lessons at specific times in specific places. You need permission to pee so children can’t roam the halls freely when they should be learning. The similarities are because they’re both places where you have limited staff to monitor alot of people, and with a limited budget. Honestly this post should only have depth to a 12 year old.

Airplane Clouds
Airplane Clouds
Reply to  JimBooney

So, I just double checked the window size status…

I can’t differentiate the prison windows from the schools!!

I think learning in a Teepee was way better than this government mandated institution (with tiny to no windows)

john
john
Reply to  JimBooney

Agreed

Casinogirl
Casinogirl

I said it 20 years public schools are run like prisons

username
username

And in 2020, our homes were the victims. Lockdown = Home jail.

Last edited 3 months ago by username
Trut4seeker
Trut4seeker

Lol this is hilarious.

(Note: not mocking at all, and yes I see and am disheartened by the reality of this. But you know the old saying, “the world is a tragedy to those who feel, a comedy to those who think” or whatever it exactly is)

Leo
Leo

I remember when the Internet had a moment with the fact that American schools are designed by architects who also build prisons. Google it, it’s not a deep dig.