Occult Symbolism in The Nightmare Before Christmas

I’ve yet to find a definitive analysis of the symbolism in The Nightmare Before Christmas. I’ve looked online and haven’t really found much of anything. Now obviously I shouldn’t just look for problems in every little thing, BUT it is a Tim Burton film. The same one who also directed 9 and Coraline (which have been thoroughly analyzed by Vigilant Citizen). And being a Tim Burton film, I’m sure there’s more than meets the eye. What I’m asking you, the readers, is to share any info of occult symbolism or subtext that may exist about this movie. Upon watching it recently, I had forgotten about the prevalent occurrence of spirals in many shots of the movie. (On walls, objects, as a design on characters, etc.) And knowing this is frequently used for p3do signaling, AND being released by Disney, it stands to reason there might be more under the surface. Especially when you consider the enormous popularity of the movie. Much of the time, if it pushes an agenda, popularity eventually follows. It has become a joke that Hot Topic profited off this movie heavily over the years. And that’s a company that’s DEFINITELY pushing an agenda.

So again, I’m posting this thread as an inquiry to any here who might have more insight than I’ve been able to find. Thank you all. 🫠

hopepot
hopepot

Its actually a Henry Selick flick, as is Coraline. ❤️

Cafe latte
Cafe latte

I haven’t noticed anything. I grew up with this movie and as a child I found it fun during the Halloween and Christmas times. I don’t want to believe that everything means or has something that has symbolic meaning…I always loved zero the ghost dog because it reminds me of always my beloved dogs 😭❤️

Airplane Clouds
Airplane Clouds
Reply to  Cafe latte

It’s inherent on every tellavision screen.
Everything broadcasted on the tellavision is used as a weapon against us.

lgageharleya
lgageharleya

This would take a full length article.

Charlotte
Charlotte

Not every spiral is related to that. Don’t you realize how insane that is? Not even every swastika is related to Nazis, so how could EVERY spiral be related to those people?

Someone has to have some internet history of when these groups started using those symbols. Were they already using them, in the early 90’s?

Do you think that everyone at Lollapalooza was a pedo? I think that had spirals. I also think MTV’s metal or rock shows had spirals, in the logo? I remember a lot of spirals, in 90’s Gen X culture, in general.

Airplane Clouds
Airplane Clouds
Reply to  Charlotte

It’s just the specific one on the fbi website…

Yea, Swastikas can be facing right or left depending on intent.

rick
rick

Halloween rearing its ugly head during a holy celebration. The devil taking over the celebration of Jesus like a plague ….