The True Origin Of Thanksgiving / Historical Context / Traditional Harvest Feast & Massacres

-13 Points

Charlotte
Charlotte

Blackwashing is just as disgusting as Whitewashing.

Mormons are encouraging Black Supremacists to do this, you fools.

humanityIStheenemy
humanityIStheenemy
Reply to  Charlotte

explain this

Charlotte
Charlotte

Mormons have roots in Freemasonry, they are trying to encourage Black Supremacists in a belief that African-Americans are actually Native Americans. Mormons already believe that Native Americans are “secretly Jewish”, but they have said anything to use against tribes, to take their land.

I have met a Satanist “ex-Mormon” who told me some of these things, to my face. They also believe that Black people are the descendants of Cain.

In REALITY, what is being exploited is the fact that many Native American tribes simply did not see “race” as other ethnic groups understand it. Their lack of racism is now being used against the tribes that openly accepted Black and White members, to discredit them.

On the other hand, it is a very complicated history, as more “Pretendians” are being rooted out, some of which had even convinced the mainstream Native American community. How is that possible? Again, because many Native Americans ARE “ethnically mixed” and they know this. You can learn more about this, by researching the topic of “blood quantum”.

Anyway, White Supremacist strains of Mormonism would like to use Black Supremacists against Jewish people AND Native Americans AND Asian Americans, because they believe they will be able to control Black people, in the end, or convince them to go back to the land, while they take off for the survival bunkers, a la “Zardoz”, or something like that.

Keep in mind that Mormons are not real Christians. They believe that they will “prep” their way through the Apocalypse, while everyone else panics and murders each other. They are not hoping for Jesus Christ’s salvation, at that time.

Oh, also, you might think “why on earth would you trust a Satanist, anyway??”, well, I said “ex-Mormon”, right? She was DEEPLY offended, when I said some critical things about Mormonism, and this was around other Satanists. She still feels protective of Mormons and thinks that their Freemason roots only validate her own Satanism.

I didn’t put it together. She’s a living person, who was raised by these people.

humanityIStheenemy
humanityIStheenemy
Reply to  Charlotte

“They are trying to encourage Black Supremacists in a belief that African-Americans are actually Native Americans”

So I’m what you ppl wld ignorantly refer to as African American (which most assuredly is a slave brand amoung many others like the word Indian itself) & I not only have pics of our, as you say, “Native American” ancestry in my family, bt i also have legal documentation going back even before the 1800s proving who we are. Are you pseudo “researchers” not familiar with the “Dawes rolls”? The so called blacks of the americas ARE the original indigenous of these lands. I have a library of your precious “eurocentric scholars” admitting this, let alone the so called lowly “Afrocentric” ones. What the hell are you ppl on abt?! Even the f****n CDC’s website admits this. Have you not read “The Conquest of Peru, Mexico, Bogota, Natchez, and Talomeco, in the Thirteenth Century by the Mongols” among many others??

You ppl sound dillusional. Rome has really f****d you creatures up.

Ali
Ali

I was going to comment on what Charlotte said but I didn’t want to lose brain cells trying to explain. Thank you for your response.

MrBones
MrBones

I recognise one of those native Americans, the one on the left is Runs With Crackpipe

fuzz