NASA is Rooted in the Occult. (www.sgtreport.com)

The U.S. government has allegedly known since the 1940s that ‘aliens’ are not actually from outer space but are interdimensional entities. NASA is rooted in the occult and has been summoning and worshipping demons. Jack Parsons and NASA allegedly negotiated with demons to exchange human lives, sacrifices, for technology.

Jack Parsons was a founding member of the GALCIT Rocket Research Group from which NASA’s Jet Propulsion Lab was derived. Parsons converted to Thelema, the English occultist, Aleister Crowley’s new religious movement. In 1941, alongside his first wife Helen Northrup, Parsons joined the Agape Lodge, the Californian branch of the Thelemite Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.). At Crowley’s bidding, he replaced Wilfred Talbot Smith as its leader in 1942 and ran the Lodge from his mansion on Orange Grove Avenue.” He also became friends with another one of Crowley’s friends, the founder of Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard, with whom he conducted the Babalon Working, a series of rituals designed to impregnate a woman with a ‘magical child’ who would become Thelema’s embodiment of the demon, Babalon, the anti-christ.

All those photos that NASA claims are of distant galaxies are, in reality, artist renderings. In fact, many are labelled as such. I don’t believe that satellites have existed long enough, have had a chance to travel far enough, or contain the technology necessary to capture the images that NASA claims show galaxies, nebulae, etc. The same is true for telescopes since images seen through them are interpreted into artistic renderings. You may have just trusted that NASA is telling you the truth when NASA is actually based on lies.

god is absent
god is absent

Freedom is a two edged sword

Parsons was a hero and he was murdered by L.Ron Paul, I mean Hubbard on behalf of the government

nodnoc
nodnoc
Reply to  god is absent

Idk how much of a hero he was, he was a believing occultist and wanted to summon the Scarlet Woman to end the world. Not exactly a hero in my book

Dan
Dan
Reply to  god is absent

Everything about your posts, “god is absent” screams drug addict and high school dropout.

randall hewgley
randall hewgley
Reply to  Dan

Haven’t read his the other posts but that seems like a baseless accusation.
If you go by the vitriol then your post is also absent of God

nodnoc
nodnoc
Reply to  Dan

Just because someone is an addict isn’t an excuse for not being informed or educated, especially when it comes to the plans tptb have for us. I was an opioid addict from 16-24. I’m 2 1/2 years sober but even when I was using I knew there was a higher power and I was aware of the agendas and control that are being shoved down our throats. IME, drugs don’t changed your personality all much. I didn’t steal or hurt anyone but myself- if a junkie commits crimes they probably already had it in them to do it

matt
matt
Reply to  Dan

jeez, i mean i dont agree with the guys opinion, but ‘drug addict and high school dropout’ just because someone doesn’t align with your views? really not necessary

Nobody
Nobody

This post should be reposted again every year.

John
John

Mix of truth and lies. The first two paragraphs are true but the last paragraph is a lie. denial of science, willful ignorance , bias against facts just to bolster one’s beliefs is a sign of insanity

nodnoc
nodnoc
Reply to  John

Agreed, the first two were mostly true but that last paragraph just states that all photos of galaxies are fake without offering any proof. I’m not going to say for sure that I know that nasa is honest to us about space and other galaxies and my mind is open to the possibility they aren’t, but one is going to make that claim with absolutely no proof I’m suspicious of their motives as well

Sean