in

New £105m scheme aims to speed up diagnosis of rare genetic diseases in newborns (www.standard.co.uk)

‘We want to be able to offer speedy diagnosis, quicker access to treatment, and better outcomes and quality of life,’ Dr Rich Scott said.

What do you think?

11 Points
Upvote Downvote
Subscribe
Notify of
guest

4 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
crisspf2000
crisspf2000
1 month ago

If they say they care about your life’s quality and your children’s safety you should really get scared. :))
you cannot treat your baby for something he has 0.00001 % chance to develope. This is not Total Recall and they are definitely not Nostradamus. You don’t take medicines as a prevention measure for severe headache assuming that you will get to suffer from it some day.
In translation, they want to make sure your baby gets really weak or ends up dead. They have this “prevention” agenda that helps in 10% cases and kills in the other 90%. Of course they will omit the 90% and say that it only helps. They also have these “prevention” screenings for the babies while still in the embryonic and in the fetal stages that scare the hell out of the soon-to-be-mothers and make them decide for abortion.
There is this chance, huge chance that when a doctor “decides” your baby will get really, really ill in his near future God decides something else. In both cases a mother should keep the baby.
There is a huge war on children. You can’t even realize that. A mother has to fight against criminal statistics, fear, manipulation and criminal system since day 1 (that is conceiving day)

randall hewgley
randall hewgley
1 month ago

So they can removed the gene pool. Wouldn’t want to waste resources on a useless life but apropos.
(Sarcasm)

Anonymous
Anonymous
1 month ago

We want more money.

crisspf2000
crisspf2000
1 month ago
Reply to  Anonymous

I’m think it is more than just money