Detransitioner, experts issue warning over American Girl pushing gender transitions: 'Protect your daughters' (www.foxnews.com)

American Girl prompts outrage from detransitioners, parents and media personalities over book marketed to 3 to 12-year-old girls that encourages them to “change” their bodies if they feel uncomfortable as a female.

WARNING TO PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS: just because a brand is familiar and you trust it doesn’t mean they haven’t since been bought out and joined the woke train. Be careful of EVERY toy you purchase for children. Includes all books, music (even things seemingly age-appropriate). If you doubt, look up the scandals regarding youtube programming aimed towards toddlers, LOL dolls, etc. VC has covered many of these types of stories and the music influence is inescapable and everywhere. Nickelodian and Disney have been two of the worst offenders targeting kids.

If you do find something insidious slipped into a book or toy, consider using that moment to really teach the child to recognize these influences for themselves, so that when they’re around friends, alone, etc, they can start to see the poison in the apples for themselves. You can’t avoid this mess anymore, but you can teach and train and, what you are aware of, you can consciously reject. What slides in beneath your radar you give unwitting consent to, and if you are a legal guardian or if the guardian accepts a gift given by you, this gives spiritual consent for access to that child.

A E
A E

Hi, VC, I’m not sure if this helps or no, but perhaps you might see some thread here that might help you to stop Ser/Madam Spamalot here…? Here are a total of 4 messages I’ve received almost simultaneously from this bot

spamalot.jpg
A E
A E
Reply to  A E

spamalot2.jpg
A E
A E
Reply to  A E

All these translate to what you see above and on each post.

Vulpesrex
Vulpesrex

I was a fan of their historical characters as a kid, Kirsten and Felicity were my favorites and I had a few outfits for my doll. The company has since been bought out by Mattel and hence where the woke BS came from. Disappointing.

romanschapter9
romanschapter9

This is a real shame. these dolls came out when I was a kid, my family couldn’t afford to get me one, but the catalog came to my house and I would just spend hours wishing for basically everything in it. That was when they were making the historical dolls – which were amazing. I might try to find them used online somewhere to give to my kids.

santamaria
santamaria

This is a great discussion about children brainwashing material, thank you for bringing this topic up lgageharleya.
My daugther is in daycare, what’s making me angry is that everyday, they make them dance on creepy Youtube videos like “Baby Shark Dance”, “Monkey Banana Dance” …
The “Baby Shark dance” is THE MOST VIEWED video on Youtube with more than 11 BILLION views, i saw it once and i got a bad feeling, could you please lgageharleya have a look and help me find, understand the hidden satanic messages symbolism they are feeding children with this song.
In Youtube just search for “Baby Shark Dance”

Babyshark.png
santamaria
santamaria
Reply to  lgageharleya

Thank you for you analysis, i knew this video is full with symbols but i have no education about symbolism, “It’s the end!” also chocked me, i took the attached picture at the time when they say it, the kids also do a triangle. Thank you again

Kam
Kam

I am not American, so I do not know the brand. What I do know, though, is that both myself and my sister were teachers (in Scotland, where we are, now, ‘blazing a trail’ in transgender rights). I left the profession years ago, but, my sister (who was a real career, up the ladder, teacher) left her profession, in disgust, over that agenda, two years ago.