Founder and former president of National and International Missing Children's foundation with John Walsh is chairman of WeProtect Global Alliance in the UK (www.weprotect.org)

EagleOfLight
EagleOfLight

Let’s play a game of “prove me wrong”
“VC” is a psyop agent.
Prove me wrong.

Last edited 2 months ago by EagleOfLight
VC Rules
VC Rules
Reply to  EagleOfLight

“Prove me wrong”

What an internetty thing to say.

Rosey
Rosey
Reply to  VC Rules

Botty. Not in the UK sense. Although no actually it sounds like arse so….

Vievie
Vievie
Reply to  EagleOfLight

Or you are.
Or maybe I am.
Ooh, I know! I know! Maybe we ALL are!
…Is there a point to this, it are we just wasting time!

Upward
Upward
Reply to  EagleOfLight

I’m not sure how you can dig through VCs articles and only see “just a bunch of coincidences.” If anything, my Christian faith has been a bit more strengthened due to these obvious attacks on God and the dismantling of family. Why would people want to silence Christians so badly? Because The Bible bothers people. You can’t live on your own righteousness without the words of God nagging at you. VC exposes Satans agents and I believe God is using him to shed light on news that a lot of us would be unaware of otherwise

randall
randall
Reply to  EagleOfLight

VC has long history of presenting facts with a solid track record.
You however do not.
It is more likely you are a psyop agent!

Anon
Anon
Reply to  EagleOfLight

You do know this post wasn’t by VC, right? And you’re gonna need to put down some more solid thought and evidence when accusing someone of that. Despite the fact that some people in the truth freedom space whatever you want to call it think it’s so intellectual to call literally everyone an “agent”, it actually shows a lack of willingness to think and a whole lot of stupidity.

SomaticBanshee
SomaticBanshee

Is anyone here aware of John Walsh’s daughter Megan Walsh? She dared to question the narrative of what happened to her brother and both of her parents have taken her children away from her and destroyed her life. She connected a few dots that made zero sense with the story the Walsh’s have told everyone for decades and she is being branded every name in the book.