Spice Girls – Naked- Live at Arnhem(They actually marketed this to children)

I have to admit this was my favorite Spice Girls song when I was younger. But seeing this performance makes you think “Wtf? They were marketing this group to little girls back in the 90s.” They are singing naked or mimicking it on stage and apparently people thought it was cool and creative back then since they had the performance featured in a magazine also.

Michele
Michele

They are temple prostitutes getting paid to attract others into selling themselves to Baal…Victoria Beckham looks distraught in almost every photo I have seen of her since being sold to her husband. She looks like she has witnessed things that have caused her tremendous sadness.

Iliketrees
Iliketrees
Reply to  Michele

Exactly right

Lee
Lee
Reply to  Michele

What sort of things do you think she has witnessed? I know it’s speculation, I’m just genuinely curious.
She has struck me as clinically depressed for many, many years now.

Reply to  Lee

I’m surprised any of these people can keep it together. I’m less surprised when one of them cracks up, I think maybe that means they are a little more sensitive and retain a scrap of humanity. I’ve commented before how many of them in that same Altiyan Childs video look haunted and possessed, like something else is looking out through their eyes. Under the influence.

Lee
Lee
Reply to  Fleurdamour

I keep seeing that video referenced, but I haven’t watched it yet. There are times where I feel I need to take these things in small doses because it can be emotionally overwhelming to deal with. But I have been aware of a lot of unfortunate realities for some time now.
I do agree, it’s basically inevitable for any of these celebrities who have retained an ounce of humanity to crack at some point. A human being can only take so much. No matter how programmed they are or how repressed the memories, they could be triggered at any moment and have a breakdown.

PiscesMarie
PiscesMarie

Real life w****s, how many kids were corrupted with this.. can’t believe it was a little girl group.

Herman Munster
Herman Munster

More garbage from the dumpster.

Fleurdamour

The chair thing reminds me of something in the Altiyan Childs Exposes Freemasinry video I am always recommending people watch. There is a section about the Jesters, a secret sex club in the Shriners, at the 32nd degree, and it shows a clip of a stripper doing a similar chair performance in a Masonic temple.

thekwon
thekwon
Reply to  Fleurdamour

What video are you referring to? I did a basic youtube search and don’t see it

Reply to  thekwon

It’s still up, if you Google “altiyan childs exposes freemasonry” – it also used to be up on the main VC site.

thekwon
thekwon

He is an amazing spokes person but I also had a weird sense there was something off about those commercials.

The video I’m inquiring about is the Altiyan Childs freemason one is that what you mean?

Fleurdamour

I found it easily on Bing

thekwon
thekwon
Reply to  Fleurdamour

It’s 5 hours long! I remember this when it came out now. 5 hours was too much time back then and still now – is it really worth watching? The first 15 minutes were pretty good but not 5 hours worth

Reply to  thekwon

Reply to  thekwon
thekwon
thekwon
Reply to  Fleurdamour

This has got to be where I know the video from. I’ll check out the link soon and reread the article I’m sure I read it

PiscesMarie
PiscesMarie

I thought the same. They have all these kids and are satanic and don’t abuse then because these ones are handicapped but they’ll stab babies and eat their brains…

malalo
malalo

Sad, sad!!!

Sherry Ridge
Sherry Ridge

Mel C can saaaang that’s all I know.

Alias
Alias

Grandma’s doing the most.😅

Steven Casteel
Steven Casteel

At least one of them is probably a male.