COLDPLAY 'Music of the Spheres' Tour Poster

COLDPLAY ‘Music of the Spheres’ Tour Poster

PiscesMarie
PiscesMarie

There actually is sound emitting from “planets” and stars. If you listen to saturn it sounds like Darth Vader breathing. Had anyone seen the stars and planets through a regular telescope? It’s very interesting

Last edited 1 month ago by PiscesMarie
lgageharleya
lgageharleya
Reply to  PiscesMarie

Wow, do they only “wake up” like that when it’s their time(s) of importance?
“Jupiter is now entering into Victoria’s Secret” or whatever?
Sorry I’m being flippant. Astrology is another big challenge for me, so I find it aggravating.

Last edited 1 month ago by lgageharleya
paul
paul

Possible Cube of Saturn, ouroboros, pyramid, vortex spiral (which has implications of interdimensional gateways) and I’m sure there’s way more for those who really can take the time to dig into this.

paul
paul
Reply to  paul

The website for it animates the “solar system,” showing the cube/sphere swapping colors and growing and shrinking its features. Not much else really popped out to me from the animation. However, there’s some odd symbols that cycle through in the lower left corner that look like an otherworldly script. An additional tab in the website calls it the Kaotican Alphabet, and it has a 1:1 correlation with our alphabet. Oh, and there’s a Cube of Saturn inside a triangle to separate menu items. A brief look at the music video preview for “Higher Power” zooms in on the lead singer’s eye, then shows him dancing while bolts of electricity course through him and travel to his band mates.

lgageharleya
lgageharleya
Reply to  paul

All those circles multiply into sixes but they also conjure the cyclops’ eye.

Buddhaboy19
Buddhaboy19
Reply to  lgageharleya

444Gem talked extensively on this Geometry in his last 12 Monkeys post. Obviously, Coldplay is playing for the other team if you know what I mean. Shame.

lgageharleya
lgageharleya
Reply to  Buddhaboy19

Yep, that’s who I learned to see this mess from and I still struggle with it.

Delts