The Fallen Angels Mysterious Marine Kingdom

Where do I begin with this one since I have given some info in my comments before. The Marine Kingdom is the most powerful spiritual force on Earth and it has been the spiritual source of a lot of our problems. It is led by fallen angels who work in the waters such as Dagon, Rahab and Asherah and is located in the Indian seas off the coast of Africa. Apparently, these angels fell into the ocean to break their falls. This also is why Africans are the most familiar with Asherah and marine spirits. Pretty much everything I found on Asherah exposing her and marine spirits as evil is written by them and many in Africa still worship her as a sea Goddess and call her Yemaya. Yemaya is also worshipped as a santeria sea goddess.

Asherah is the Queen of the kingdom and her name means “She who walks the seas.” She notably goes by the title of the Queen of the Coast. The Hebrews actually worshipped her and thought of her as God’s wife which is why she fools Catholics into worshipping her by saying the Virgin Mary is the Queen of Heaven which is another title she wields around. God was the one who told them to destroy everything about her considering she was worshipped as a major caannite Goddess just like the fallen angel’s Moloch and Baal. He said he didn’t want any Asherah poles near his places of worship. She also goes by the names Tiamat in Babylon, Atargatis in Syria, Salacia in Rome, Amphitrite in greek, and Mazu in China. In China, Mazu is also known as the Queen of Heaven.

Marine Spirits are the inhabitors of this evil spiritual kingdom. They are the sources of a lot of destruction. They are the sources of misfortune and bad luck, sexual immorality and gender confusion, witchcraft, impersonation of the dead, energy vampirism and can even actually kill someone. They also are sex demons and spirit spouses. They mostly haunt as spirit spouses because it is the easiest way for them to take down a human soul and they get promotions when successful. The victim ends up doing something that opens the spiritual doors to them claiming legal rights to stay around and haunt you. They often act as a spouse because they break up marriages and prevent the victim from ever finding love. But they do impersonate loved ones and people you knew in the past. In my experience with a spirit spouse, it felt like domestic abuse and manipulation in my dreams and daydreams. I would dream of a wedding and being married with a family which was a reflection of my loneliness that I still deal with. My dreams would be ok and then eventually I would end up dreaming of hell and the dead haunting me, abuse and trying to escape, hallucinations, being sexually assaulted and murdered, and eventually being coddled by him when he cools down when the witching hour is over and sunrise has come.

And lastly, the marine kingdom most infamously controls the entertainment and fashion industry. So because of them, we are forced to look at The Kardashians and other useless elite celebs all the time. And the demonic trash outfits they put on the catwalks nowadays. I have heard these marine spirits and their music. It makes so much sense that the puppets turn to them in helping enhance their skills. Even this spirit spouse I am dealing with often plays me music and tv shows in my dreams to the point where I use to wake up thinking the songs were real and I can just search for it online. And like I said before they know exactly how to beat into submission. Which explains why the puppets are scared of them. I also understand perfectly why they make these entertainers go insane because I felt like I was on the edge of sanity with them also. If you have any other questions about this I will be sure to answer them all.

444Gem
444Gem

FrenchToast,

There is some good information in this post on the Marine Spirite. However, there are also several serious misunderstandings of the meanings and historical associations with these archetypes you have put forth.

I would encourage you to look deeply into the history of Asherah, whom was a goddess of Isis-Ra-Eli’s and never the Yehudah. Look into the sexual rites that are now enshrined in modern Gnosticism and Theosophy and you will understand what plagued and led to the downfall of Sol-Amon/Sol-Om-On. It is quite clear in the biblical texts, despite the adulterations.

I would also encourage you to look into the true history of Dagon, which actually originated with fish scale armour worn by Atlantean/Aryeh emissaries that were sent out to the world on fairly advanced sea faring vessels to teach less advanced non Aryeh humanity many of the sciences of civilisation (irrigation, domestication, writing, mathematics etc.) and then returned to our homeland in the Atlantic via sea vessel.

We promised to return, but after a series of wars and natural disasters often did not. This same story is seen as much in ancient Mesopotamian as Incan lore, of the white bearded God appearing from the sea and sharing great technology. Robert Sepehr has many (mostly) accurate videos on this subject.

The enshrining as Dagon was the result of these peoples tendencies to attribute mystical status to what they perceived as gods because of our advanced technology, lighter skin/hair (not usually blonde hair, but not black, usually amber or green eyes with reddish or light brown hair that tinted blonde in the sun) taller stature, and stronger aura. We were indeed differently hybridised humans than they were. Our mission, as it is today, was the universal enlightenment of mankind, whilst asking nothing in return.

This is not to invalidate your metaphysical experiences, but rather to help you begin to make greater historical and contextual sense of these myths and gain a greater understanding of their connections (ie Catholic Dagon worship was really about continuing to enshrine the high status of the “fish and fisherman” priest class that had hoarded the knowledge brought to them by the Aryeh. This is why Yeshua’s first disciples where “fishermen” (they were actually priests of humble disposition) and he engaged in the miracle of “multiplying the fish.” Which truly referred to him increasing the numbers of those that lived in the enlightened superior waters of YHWH.

Last edited 5 months ago by 444gem
Fleurdamour
Fleurdamour

Maybe this explains the bathtub sacrifice.

444Gem
444Gem

Nothing is ever one thing, the encodings of archetypes, signs and symbols is usually encoded on multiple layers. The story of Jonah being eaten by the whale, does include both references to Self entrapment in the waters of the deep (materiality), and metaphysical beings. If you are experiencing dirty water in dreams connected to these beings, it is likely you are experiencing a spiritual entrapment in the lower rungs of materiality, while you go through the process of awakening. The superior waters are immaculate, not dirty as you describe. Hence why Yeshua Walked on water: he united the lower waters (materiality) with the superior ones (spiritual understanding,
Heaven.)

The canaanites were one branch of the Pheonicians, which literally means “the red ones.” If you travel to modern day Jerusalem you will see a surprising number of men with red beards, as they are rooted with Pheonician blood. The child sacrifice to MLK (Moloch) was a common practice for which I will not delve into the origins here. Suffice it to say they placed children on the outstretched arms or within the belly of a scalding hot golden or iron bull. Yes MLKs name was encoded as “the sacrificial bull.”

marie
marie
Reply to  444Gem

I noticed all the red heads too. Did you notice the people dressed all in black it looked like a funeral over there in some areas.

marie
marie
Reply to  marie

It’s also dangerous as hell. I really hope you don’t live there, you cannot walk down the street without drama from one group or another.

Fleurdamour
Fleurdamour

The Mermaid Parade at Coney Island in NYC every year features an opening of the sea ceremony from Caribbean religion. The practitioners walk right into the water and throw offerings of fruit into the waves and chant and pray and sing. It’s all to invoke the good will of the sea spirits.: Coney Island USA Presents: The 40th Annual Mermaid Parade | Coney Island USA Scroll down on that page and look at some of the icons and logos, lots of one eye. The parade itself is known for nudity and debauchery. It’s right out in public but not always appropriate for children. I have been once and that ceremony had an eerie vibe to it. I only went once, I didn’t like the parade, and never went back. I also have devoted a lot of time to medieval studies throughout my lifetime, and there are two important figures of merpeople or sea monsters that are associated with two Satanic European royal dynasties. The quinotaur is a sea-beast said to have been the progenitor of the Merovingian line. It’s related to Neptune, whose symbol is a trident, like the pitchfork of the devil. And the watersnake mermaid Melusine is said to be the supernatural progenitor for the Plantagenet line. Note the Lu element of the name, a giveaway that it’s a guise of Lucifer.

Fleurdamour
Fleurdamour

It’s pretty horrifying to realize the entire world is not as you thought it was, isn’t it? “Children’s books full of mermaids, how cute!” No, not really. And I will never drink Starbucks again.

Fleurdamour
Fleurdamour

That is interesting about the Watchers’ human wives, I never heard that before. I had a thought not long ago while driving to work. You wonder how people can be so evil as to work with the fallen angels against humanity. Well, if they really do have Nephilim ancestry, as I am convinced some of these people do, the fallen angels are actually their family. So that explains some of the behavior. But we are their family, too. What a twisted thing to try to get your head around. And I read years ago about Kenneth Grant, a follower of Aleister Crowley. He wrote about how all mythical beasts are demonic. He called them Typhonian Teratomas. Typhonian refers to Typhon, the great sea beast from Greek myth. I thought he was an idiot to say that, not knowing then what I do now. Unicorns, etc. are a kind of hybrid of reality and imagination. Real animals taken to another level by thinking of ways to change them. Possibly, that is blasphemous, if God made animals as they are and human are so bold as to think they can improve on the design. And that liminal area at the boundary of reality and imagination is the kind of space where negative spiritual influences come in, through the back door of the unconscious. The Nephilim may be something of that regard, part real and part spirit or thought. And mythical animals might be problematic in another way. Supposedly the Nephilim so polluted the earth with mutant DNA that God sent the flood to clean it out. Mythical creatures kind of sound like mutants, don’t they? I know I sound like a complete killjoy, but truly, this world is not as it seems or as it has been sold to us.

Some links: Typhon – Wikipedia and Typhonian Tomes – Being A Guide To The Works Of Kenneth Grant (bibliotecapleyades.net) and Typhonian Order – Wikipedia.

breaker
breaker

Hi FT, I too have had some difficult things happen in my life. When the difficulties come, it’s easy to become bitter and hopeless, and if we do, we certainly open ourselves up to demonic forces. This happened to me as well, though not in the same way.

Take heart, and put your trust in the Lord that he has you where he wants you. He has turned my sadness into joy, and I hope the same for you.

marie
marie

You can do it, he’s just a leech. It isn’t impossible.

AllanH
AllanH

This article or the words you expose are very true, in the spiritual world there are infinite things even more that people do not know (even the so-called “believers”).
Everything related to the marine city in which these demons (fallen angels) govern and formulate all kinds of curses not only sexually, but also in clothing, beauty products and daily use, automobiles and all kinds of material luxuries , etc, just like the name of the queen of the coast and the king of the coast, I could find them in an excellent book entitled: The witch doctor and the Man in the city under the sea (author: Pat Holliday), where she exposes us the life of Bishop Samuel Vagalas Kanco who as a child was induced by family inheritance to witchcraft being him and becoming one of the most powerful Witches in his country (on the African continent) and from which he was taken by one of those demons to that underwater city for him to observe how demons operate to destroy men (men and women) by means of all the things mentioned and more.
The truth is that I recommend that you get and read this excellent book which will open the eyes of many who do not know what the spiritual world really is (since the spiritual world is not only satan, but it is something totally infinite from which we must to know to fight against it)

thekwon
thekwon

It sounds like you are aware how these beings entered into your life.

Would you mind sharing how you believe this happened on here? If it is too personal I understand.

This is interesting to me because I don’t know much about these creatures at all.

But what has become clear is “The League of Shadows” encompasses a number of unseen possession type beings these being one of them.

The League of Shadows is very busy these days taking over a lot of people.

thekwon
thekwon

Interesting. Thank you for sharing I learned something new.

Please be careful inviting just anyone in to do spiritual healing work. I learned the hard way sometimes people that use the language you want to hear are the ones to be most weary of.

A E
A E
Reply to  thekwon

The stance is to be wary of. To be weary of them is exactly the opposite response.

SavedByGrace
SavedByGrace

Frenchtoast2000, I understand you’re still harassed by these spirits? You can be free from them if you want and close off the spiritual gates they broke in through. Do you want to be free? The name of Jesus can drive ALL these evil beings (demons) away. Pray to the Lord Jesus Christ to deliver you from them. The Bible says, “All those who call upon the name of the Lord will be saved (delivered).” You seem to know a good deal about the spirit world, and you seem to know that these dark spirits (demons) want nothing but to destroy you. So I urge you to take the free gift of deliverance that Jesus Christ will freely give you. And I urge you to accept Jesus Christ, the Son of God, as your Lord and Savior if you don’t already know Him as such. His is the name above EVERY other name and He is stronger than ANY spirit that seeks to control and destroy you. I have personally been harassed and tormented by evil spirits most of my life but only recently gained victory over them through the name of Jesus. If you WANT deliverance I can help you know what you need to do and will help you, though I am fairly new at this I know the fundamentals and I can give you good links and recommend good resources.

SavedByGrace
SavedByGrace

Hi frenchtoast2000, I’m glad you want deliverance from those evil spirits. I had demons living inside me that tormented me for decades. They didn’t have complete control over me, but did their best to destroy me emotionally and drive me to suicide. They came very close to destroying me but they didn’t succeed! Now, I wasn’t “possessed” per se, they didn’t OWN me, but they did have a very strong influence over my emotions. I prefer the term “demonized”, the term possession implies ownership and gives the wrong idea of the situation. None of these demons can own you, but they take up residence in a person, and literally think of you as their house or home. And yes, some have what they call a “legal right” to be there, usually based on something a person did in their past. But if you renounce and ask Jesus to forgive you for whatever you’ve done that gives these demons a legal precedent to indwell you, that will end their “contract” to be there.

You should know that demons pretend to be many things: ghosts, angels, aliens, gods or goddesses, etc. But what they actually are are wicked spirits, of many varieties, that seek to do the bidding of the fallen archangel Satan. And very importantly, they all TREMBLE with fear at the name of Jesus, because they are POWERLESS against Jesus and know they will all be judged and punished for the evil things they’ve done to humanity.

There are many ways these demons can gain entry into people, but the only way they can be cast out is by Jesus Christ. I’ll link you to a video by Derek Prince, who was in the deliverance ministry for decades and wrote extensively on the subject. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXoamXf3GDQ That video gave me a basic understanding of what was going on in my life, and after praying the prayer at the end of the video I was freed from the grip of demons that had dwelt in me a very long time. I very highly recommend one of his books called “They Shall Expell Demons” which has given me insight from the years of experience he had in this field.

I’m also linking you to a website that’s a great resource about deliverance: https://jesustruthdeliverance.com It’s run by a guy who has years of experience in casting out demons, and he’d probably be willing to help you too.

I’ve been a born-again, Bible believing Christian for nearly 20 years. Unfortunately I, like most Christians, was completely unaware that I needed to be on my guard against demons. Spiritual warfare is VERY real. It’s just not something that’s taught in church these days, even though casting out demons was a vital part of Jesus’ ministry and the early Christians followed His example. Many many people, Christians included, are harassed by demonic spirits but aren’t aware of what’s going on because this vital aspect of ministry is ignored.

I’m grateful to my Savior Jesus Christ to be free from demonic oppression, and believe me I know how it feels to be oppressed! So I wanna help others get free as well, in whatever way I can. So I’d be happy to answer any questions you have to the best of my ability, share with you my understanding of these things in greater detail.

(Also to the mods: if this reply gets deleted again could you please tell me why? I’m trying to help somebody.)

savedbygrace
savedbygrace

Hi frenchtoast2000, I had demons living inside me that tormented me for decades. They didn’t have complete control over me, but did their best to destroy me emotionally and drive me to suicide. They came very close to destroying me but they didn’t succeed! Now, I wasn’t “possessed” per se, they didn’t OWN me, but they did have a very strong influence over my emotions. I prefer the term “demonized”, the term possession implies ownership and gives the wrong idea of the situation. None of these demons can own you, but they take up residence in a person, and literally think of you as their house or home. And yes, some have what they call a “legal right” to be there, usually based on something a person did in their past. But if you renounce and ask Jesus to forgive you for whatever you’ve done that gives these demons a legal precedent to indwell you, that will end their “contract” to be there.

I’m grateful to Jesus to be free from demonic oppression, and believe me I know how it felt before! So I wanna help others get free as well, in whatever way I can. I don’t think anyone else has actually offered to help you with this demonic problem but I’ve been where you are and I WANT to help. So I’d be happy to try to the best of my ability.

marie
marie

I’ll but in here..Jesus real name wasn’t Jesus. It’s Yeshua. I’m not sure if that matters but I want you to be successful.

Pranitha Murali
Pranitha Murali

We have similar entities in India too. They’re called yakshinis and they’re very dangerous. They’re lustful and will ruin the people’s lives especially men if they don’t approach them in caution.

marie
marie

Well that’s quite the thing to live through. Everyone is giving you advice I’m give you what is do. But first..It’s great you tried to get a divorce, next time maybe pray for help with the paperwork and for a bodyguard. I got the vibe you were around 27 so it’s surprising you’re younger and going through this but you were in a Catholic school and a lot of churches are satanic.. I know you feel they have power over you but you are made from God and they are mosquitoes. Like the wizard in the wizard of oz they get off on your emotion pretending to be big. You are the one they get strong from. They rely on your energy. When you get hyped up they suck that out of the air and you get the nightmare. If you won’t react in a useful way they will starve and find a new host. Now just imagine how God would feel if his daughter were tortured in an abusive marriage… Well he does feel upset. You feel you’ve seen enough evil? Then resolve yourself to end this with him backing you up, your lesson is learned. Something you were holding back from divorce needs letting go. Maybe you don’t want to really say goodbye or maybe you’re afraid to be alone, maybe, I don’t know. You can learn about the spirit realm other ways. If you care about this spirit and him about you it must be ended anyways. It’s not working, he won’t come to God that way. You can’t advance yourself like you should be able to.. You’ll need to verbally, then physically demand a divorce, in writing..write out your name and that you are divorcing him, that it is over and he’s no more welcome around you in any way including dreams, God is your witness, you are done and if they have an issue they can speak to God about it and clean themselves. Throw a hair in the letter and burn it that will put it in the spirit realm and attach it to you personally and maybe even pray while doing it. Don’t live by yourself either until things truly calm down, you can be attacked too easy when your walls are down. Don’t invite any kind of creepy things in your mind. Try to stick to uplifting music, do not read about the spirit realm or anything of that sort until 2 weeks or when you can be strong enough to defend yourself so when you think on that stuff and you are inviting them into your head and solidifying their existence you can kick them out and squish them. Well that’s my 2 bits. If it bothers you some more there’s other things like herbs and that kind of thing but they are hard to get you’ll have to order them from the like the Amazon and they make you throw up so it isn’t a fun process.

PiscesMarie
PiscesMarie

That’s complicated. Well my family I just accepted that they are slower to come to truth and they accepted I will not believe what they tried pushing into my brain. It’s not their faults, it’s how they were raised and being too busy to have time to think. They might have to reincarnate then I might have to do this all over again which will suck.
For you I’m the short term I suggest some headphones and look for some good beats. I remember hearing my mom’s tv I got annoyed with, I just listened to my own music and painted and made things or read books. Sometimes I would go out and sit in my little forest area outside next to the water in the trees, but you can’t since you would fall to sleep which is terrible.. it’s too bad if you were my cousin or neighbor or something then I would have made sure you had fun without falling but you really need a real man in your life. I’m not saying you should get desperate. You know you are a special girl with great loving qualities so you need one to fit them and not take advantage of your condition. I’m sure there’s a kind loving man just meant for you. You are stuck inside so it’s hard to meet such a person. I met lots of males through work and school I turned down for marriage, I’m sure you can see who suits you. You need some kind of class where if you fall asleep it’s okay. Like painting only on a yoga mat. You could do Tai chi, it’s not too dramatic, there’s lots of males in those classes you have to swat them like flies, no offense to males there are a lot of bitches out there I think it’s actually harder for real males because of how everyone is attacking their protective natures. But if you found someone tough with a kind heart he could help you rid yourself of the spirit leech and you could share the family dream together. Whatever you do be careful with those dating sites you’re liable to get raped with your condition. I have read of several herbs that might help, have you looked into any?

PiscesMarie
PiscesMarie
Reply to  PiscesMarie

If you can find a kung Fu instructor who isn’t a mc dojo person he might be able to teach you methods to control it better. There’s a ton of males in those classes, though I took it for the benefit of self defense and to control my chi with Tai chi you could take qi gung too, you can heal your body with that better if you find someone who knows what they’re doing. All to see their pedegree chart or instructor history and make sure they have about 5 or 7 si fu’s also ask them of you can see any videos where they display their abilities and send them to me. If you’re even interested in that kind of thing! But regardless of you find a male to protect you, you must seek to control this as much as possible besides your medication. Ie herbs and channeling your energy. You could even protect yourself from the entity attacking.

PiscesMarie
PiscesMarie

You never need to look for a man, they come to you if they have any inner fire left from the world castrating them. You will want one who can stand on his own especially with your medical issues but to also raise children the correct way. Your inner demon is getting in the way of your goal to have a family and be happy. You must have s divorce with him. If you love the entity and it loves you then you need to both recognize you are holding each other back from progression. If it wants to be with you in an afterlife it can clean yourself through Christ and tell it that. But for you to be happy you you need a man, though he will come to you and you cannot be desperate taking just anyone, the world is programming females with “you don’t need a man” as if it’s some kind of strength. It’s stupid that idea leads to weakening the women by taking her great strength of that connection. A man and woman are most unbeatable when together. They play of each other’s energies when done right it rises you above any state you achieve alone. Everyone who wants the deepest of all love connections will need a trusted loving spouse most especially bringing children… That is no weakness, it gives you a higher purpose and something more to fight for. But you should work on being ready. Out would be unfair to expect a man to be handed pieces you can yourself fix. You need a period of aloneness so you won’t be dependant on needing to date people too. Just to clear yourself even. You will be approached when you are ready but you can’t make it hard like never leaving the house so he has to come in to get you or it would take some hard prayer though you probably knew that..
Your parents like rap, what kind of rap? What about rap do you dislike? The beats lyrics voices attitudes? Have you tried maybe some happy 1930s jazzy stuff so it will be loud enough to cover theirs? Listening to dark music will give your demon more control.. every piece of music from mainstream has been embedded with demonic programming they literally do that to program an entry for demons and ensure the energy needed while leaving you open for exposure. It’s some pact between Satan and the music scene for his talent… They are programmed for different degrees in different groups. Have you tried listening to unknown artists? Well I really hope you get a divorce so you and that entity can progress to some happiness. If it has any kind of good in it, it will work to cleaning itself just to see you after death or if it’s allowed and it will be much happier. I’m sorry you’re even in such a situation.

PiscesMarie
PiscesMarie
Reply to  PiscesMarie

And tai chi is not yoga at all. Tai chi is using your chi to protect yourself in case of attacks while mainly about meditating through movent. You don’t do any hand signs you learn to control your chi better chi that God gave you. It takes blocks out in your energy flow for better healing. There is no worshiping anyone. No demonic anything. It was created by a woman who was being pestered by a man she didn’t want to be with, he was a martial artist and no one could protect her from him, she secretly his in the woods learning the style she needed to beat. When he tried to take her for his, she won him in a battle and freed herself from his advances. Sound familiar? It is the most benevolent martial art you can find unless you read ancient scrolls. You use their own attack against them but to hurt them so much but you can if you wanted. Practicing it makes it so If an energy comes at you, you control their path away from you, if that makes sense.

lgageharleya
lgageharleya
Reply to  PiscesMarie

Wow. Wish I’d have known this.