The Fallen Angels Mysterious Marine Kingdom

Where do I begin with this one since I have given some info in my comments before. The Marine Kingdom is the most powerful spiritual force on Earth and it has been the spiritual source of a lot of our problems. It is led by fallen angels who work in the waters such as Dagon, Rahab and Asherah and is located in the Indian seas off the coast of Africa. Apparently, these angels fell into the ocean to break their falls. This also is why Africans are the most familiar with Asherah and marine spirits. Pretty much everything I found on Asherah exposing her and marine spirits as evil is written by them and many in Africa still worship her as a sea Goddess and call her Yemaya. Yemaya is also worshipped as a santeria sea goddess.

Asherah is the Queen of the kingdom and her name means “She who walks the seas.” She notably goes by the title of the Queen of the Coast. The Hebrews actually worshipped her and thought of her as God’s wife which is why she fools Catholics into worshipping her by saying the Virgin Mary is the Queen of Heaven which is another title she wields around. God was the one who told them to destroy everything about her considering she was worshipped as a major caannite Goddess just like the fallen angel’s Moloch and Baal. He said he didn’t want any Asherah poles near his places of worship. She also goes by the names Tiamat in Babylon, Atargatis in Syria, Salacia in Rome, Amphitrite in greek, and Mazu in China. In China, Mazu is also known as the Queen of Heaven.

Marine Spirits are the inhabitors of this evil spiritual kingdom. They are the sources of a lot of destruction. They are the sources of misfortune and bad luck, sexual immorality and gender confusion, witchcraft, impersonation of the dead, energy vampirism and can even actually kill someone. They also are sex demons and spirit spouses. They mostly haunt as spirit spouses because it is the easiest way for them to take down a human soul and they get promotions when successful. The victim ends up doing something that opens the spiritual doors to them claiming legal rights to stay around and haunt you. They often act as a spouse because they break up marriages and prevent the victim from ever finding love. But they do impersonate loved ones and people you knew in the past. In my experience with a spirit spouse, it felt like domestic abuse and manipulation in my dreams and daydreams. I would dream of a wedding and being married with a family which was a reflection of my loneliness that I still deal with. My dreams would be ok and then eventually I would end up dreaming of hell and the dead haunting me, abuse and trying to escape, hallucinations, being sexually assaulted and murdered, and eventually being coddled by him when he cools down when the witching hour is over and sunrise has come.

And lastly, the marine kingdom most infamously controls the entertainment and fashion industry. So because of them, we are forced to look at The Kardashians and other useless elite celebs all the time. And the demonic trash outfits they put on the catwalks nowadays. I have heard these marine spirits and their music. It makes so much sense that the puppets turn to them in helping enhance their skills. Even this spirit spouse I am dealing with often plays me music and tv shows in my dreams to the point where I use to wake up thinking the songs were real and I can just search for it online. And like I said before they know exactly how to beat into submission. Which explains why the puppets are scared of them. I also understand perfectly why they make these entertainers go insane because I felt like I was on the edge of sanity with them also. If you have any other questions about this I will be sure to answer them all.

breaker
breaker

Hi FT, I too have had some difficult things happen in my life. When the difficulties come, it’s easy to become bitter and hopeless, and if we do, we certainly open ourselves up to demonic forces. This happened to me as well, though not in the same way.

Take heart, and put your trust in the Lord that he has you where he wants you. He has turned my sadness into joy, and I hope the same for you.

SavedByGrace
SavedByGrace

Frenchtoast2000, I understand you’re still harassed by these spirits? You can be free from them if you want and close off the spiritual gates they broke in through. Do you want to be free? The name of Jesus can drive ALL these evil beings (demons) away. Pray to the Lord Jesus Christ to deliver you from them. The Bible says, “All those who call upon the name of the Lord will be saved (delivered).” You seem to know a good deal about the spirit world, and you seem to know that these dark spirits (demons) want nothing but to destroy you. So I urge you to take the free gift of deliverance that Jesus Christ will freely give you. And I urge you to accept Jesus Christ, the Son of God, as your Lord and Savior if you don’t already know Him as such. His is the name above EVERY other name and He is stronger than ANY spirit that seeks to control and destroy you. I have personally been harassed and tormented by evil spirits most of my life but only recently gained victory over them through the name of Jesus. If you WANT deliverance I can help you know what you need to do and will help you, though I am fairly new at this I know the fundamentals and I can give you good links and recommend good resources.

SavedByGrace
SavedByGrace

Hi frenchtoast2000, I’m glad you want deliverance from those evil spirits. I had demons living inside me that tormented me for decades. They didn’t have complete control over me, but did their best to destroy me emotionally and drive me to suicide. They came very close to destroying me but they didn’t succeed! Now, I wasn’t “possessed” per se, they didn’t OWN me, but they did have a very strong influence over my emotions. I prefer the term “demonized”, the term possession implies ownership and gives the wrong idea of the situation. None of these demons can own you, but they take up residence in a person, and literally think of you as their house or home. And yes, some have what they call a “legal right” to be there, usually based on something a person did in their past. But if you renounce and ask Jesus to forgive you for whatever you’ve done that gives these demons a legal precedent to indwell you, that will end their “contract” to be there.

You should know that demons pretend to be many things: ghosts, angels, aliens, gods or goddesses, etc. But what they actually are are wicked spirits, of many varieties, that seek to do the bidding of the fallen archangel Satan. And very importantly, they all TREMBLE with fear at the name of Jesus, because they are POWERLESS against Jesus and know they will all be judged and punished for the evil things they’ve done to humanity.

There are many ways these demons can gain entry into people, but the only way they can be cast out is by Jesus Christ. I’ll link you to a video by Derek Prince, who was in the deliverance ministry for decades and wrote extensively on the subject. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXoamXf3GDQ That video gave me a basic understanding of what was going on in my life, and after praying the prayer at the end of the video I was freed from the grip of demons that had dwelt in me a very long time. I very highly recommend one of his books called “They Shall Expell Demons” which has given me insight from the years of experience he had in this field.

I’m also linking you to a website that’s a great resource about deliverance: https://jesustruthdeliverance.com It’s run by a guy who has years of experience in casting out demons, and he’d probably be willing to help you too.

I’ve been a born-again, Bible believing Christian for nearly 20 years. Unfortunately I, like most Christians, was completely unaware that I needed to be on my guard against demons. Spiritual warfare is VERY real. It’s just not something that’s taught in church these days, even though casting out demons was a vital part of Jesus’ ministry and the early Christians followed His example. Many many people, Christians included, are harassed by demonic spirits but aren’t aware of what’s going on because this vital aspect of ministry is ignored.

I’m grateful to my Savior Jesus Christ to be free from demonic oppression, and believe me I know how it feels to be oppressed! So I wanna help others get free as well, in whatever way I can. So I’d be happy to answer any questions you have to the best of my ability, share with you my understanding of these things in greater detail.

(Also to the mods: if this reply gets deleted again could you please tell me why? I’m trying to help somebody.)

savedbygrace
savedbygrace

Hi frenchtoast2000, I had demons living inside me that tormented me for decades. They didn’t have complete control over me, but did their best to destroy me emotionally and drive me to suicide. They came very close to destroying me but they didn’t succeed! Now, I wasn’t “possessed” per se, they didn’t OWN me, but they did have a very strong influence over my emotions. I prefer the term “demonized”, the term possession implies ownership and gives the wrong idea of the situation. None of these demons can own you, but they take up residence in a person, and literally think of you as their house or home. And yes, some have what they call a “legal right” to be there, usually based on something a person did in their past. But if you renounce and ask Jesus to forgive you for whatever you’ve done that gives these demons a legal precedent to indwell you, that will end their “contract” to be there.

I’m grateful to Jesus to be free from demonic oppression, and believe me I know how it felt before! So I wanna help others get free as well, in whatever way I can. I don’t think anyone else has actually offered to help you with this demonic problem but I’ve been where you are and I WANT to help. So I’d be happy to try to the best of my ability.

444Gem
444Gem

FrenchToast,

There is some good information in this post on the Marine Spirite. However, there are also several serious misunderstandings of the meanings and historical associations with these archetypes you have put forth.

I would encourage you to look deeply into the history of Asherah, whom was a goddess of Isis-Ra-Eli’s and never the Yehudah. Look into the sexual rites that are now enshrined in modern Gnosticism and Theosophy and you will understand what plagued and led to the downfall of Sol-Amon/Sol-Om-On. It is quite clear in the biblical texts, despite the adulterations.

I would also encourage you to look into the true history of Dagon, which actually originated with fish scale armour worn by Atlantean/Aryeh emissaries that were sent out to the world on fairly advanced sea faring vessels to teach less advanced non Aryeh humanity many of the sciences of civilisation (irrigation, domestication, writing, mathematics etc.) and then returned to our homeland in the Atlantic via sea vessel.

We promised to return, but after a series of wars and natural disasters often did not. This same story is seen as much in ancient Mesopotamian as Incan lore, of the white bearded God appearing from the sea and sharing great technology. Robert Sepehr has many (mostly) accurate videos on this subject.

The enshrining as Dagon was the result of these peoples tendencies to attribute mystical status to what they perceived as gods because of our advanced technology, lighter skin/hair (not usually blonde hair, but not black, usually amber or green eyes with reddish or light brown hair that tinted blonde in the sun) taller stature, and stronger aura. We were indeed differently hybridised humans than they were. Our mission, as it is today, was the universal enlightenment of mankind, whilst asking nothing in return.

This is not to invalidate your metaphysical experiences, but rather to help you begin to make greater historical and contextual sense of these myths and gain a greater understanding of their connections (ie Catholic Dagon worship was really about continuing to enshrine the high status of the “fish and fisherman” priest class that had hoarded the knowledge brought to them by the Aryeh. This is why Yeshua’s first disciples where “fishermen” (they were actually priests of humble disposition) and he engaged in the miracle of “multiplying the fish.” Which truly referred to him increasing the numbers of those that lived in the enlightened superior waters of YHWH.

Last edited 29 days ago by 444gem
Fleurdamour
Fleurdamour

Maybe this explains the bathtub sacrifice.

444Gem
444Gem

Nothing is ever one thing, the encodings of archetypes, signs and symbols is usually encoded on multiple layers. The story of Jonah being eaten by the whale, does include both references to Self entrapment in the waters of the deep (materiality), and metaphysical beings. If you are experiencing dirty water in dreams connected to these beings, it is likely you are experiencing a spiritual entrapment in the lower rungs of materiality, while you go through the process of awakening. The superior waters are immaculate, not dirty as you describe. Hence why Yeshua Walked on water: he united the lower waters (materiality) with the superior ones (spiritual understanding,
Heaven.)

The canaanites were one branch of the Pheonicians, which literally means “the red ones.” If you travel to modern day Jerusalem you will see a surprising number of men with red beards, as they are rooted with Pheonician blood. The child sacrifice to MLK (Moloch) was a common practice for which I will not delve into the origins here. Suffice it to say they placed children on the outstretched arms or within the belly of a scalding hot golden or iron bull. Yes MLKs name was encoded as “the sacrificial bull.”

Fleurdamour
Fleurdamour

The Mermaid Parade at Coney Island in NYC every year features an opening of the sea ceremony from Caribbean religion. The practitioners walk right into the water and throw offerings of fruit into the waves and chant and pray and sing. It’s all to invoke the good will of the sea spirits.: Coney Island USA Presents: The 40th Annual Mermaid Parade | Coney Island USA Scroll down on that page and look at some of the icons and logos, lots of one eye. The parade itself is known for nudity and debauchery. It’s right out in public but not always appropriate for children. I have been once and that ceremony had an eerie vibe to it. I only went once, I didn’t like the parade, and never went back. I also have devoted a lot of time to medieval studies throughout my lifetime, and there are two important figures of merpeople or sea monsters that are associated with two Satanic European royal dynasties. The quinotaur is a sea-beast said to have been the progenitor of the Merovingian line. It’s related to Neptune, whose symbol is a trident, like the pitchfork of the devil. And the watersnake mermaid Melusine is said to be the supernatural progenitor for the Plantagenet line. Note the Lu element of the name, a giveaway that it’s a guise of Lucifer.

Fleurdamour
Fleurdamour

It’s pretty horrifying to realize the entire world is not as you thought it was, isn’t it? “Children’s books full of mermaids, how cute!” No, not really. And I will never drink Starbucks again.

Fleurdamour
Fleurdamour

That is interesting about the Watchers’ human wives, I never heard that before. I had a thought not long ago while driving to work. You wonder how people can be so evil as to work with the fallen angels against humanity. Well, if they really do have Nephilim ancestry, as I am convinced some of these people do, the fallen angels are actually their family. So that explains some of the behavior. But we are their family, too. What a twisted thing to try to get your head around. And I read years ago about Kenneth Grant, a follower of Aleister Crowley. He wrote about how all mythical beasts are demonic. He called them Typhonian Teratomas. Typhonian refers to Typhon, the great sea beast from Greek myth. I thought he was an idiot to say that, not knowing then what I do now. Unicorns, etc. are a kind of hybrid of reality and imagination. Real animals taken to another level by thinking of ways to change them. Possibly, that is blasphemous, if God made animals as they are and human are so bold as to think they can improve on the design. And that liminal area at the boundary of reality and imagination is the kind of space where negative spiritual influences come in, through the back door of the unconscious. The Nephilim may be something of that regard, part real and part spirit or thought. And mythical animals might be problematic in another way. Supposedly the Nephilim so polluted the earth with mutant DNA that God sent the flood to clean it out. Mythical creatures kind of sound like mutants, don’t they? I know I sound like a complete killjoy, but truly, this world is not as it seems or as it has been sold to us.

Some links: Typhon – Wikipedia and Typhonian Tomes – Being A Guide To The Works Of Kenneth Grant (bibliotecapleyades.net) and Typhonian Order – Wikipedia.

AllanH
AllanH

This article or the words you expose are very true, in the spiritual world there are infinite things even more that people do not know (even the so-called “believers”).
Everything related to the marine city in which these demons (fallen angels) govern and formulate all kinds of curses not only sexually, but also in clothing, beauty products and daily use, automobiles and all kinds of material luxuries , etc, just like the name of the queen of the coast and the king of the coast, I could find them in an excellent book entitled: The witch doctor and the Man in the city under the sea (author: Pat Holliday), where she exposes us the life of Bishop Samuel Vagalas Kanco who as a child was induced by family inheritance to witchcraft being him and becoming one of the most powerful Witches in his country (on the African continent) and from which he was taken by one of those demons to that underwater city for him to observe how demons operate to destroy men (men and women) by means of all the things mentioned and more.
The truth is that I recommend that you get and read this excellent book which will open the eyes of many who do not know what the spiritual world really is (since the spiritual world is not only satan, but it is something totally infinite from which we must to know to fight against it)

thekwon
thekwon

It sounds like you are aware how these beings entered into your life.

Would you mind sharing how you believe this happened on here? If it is too personal I understand.

This is interesting to me because I don’t know much about these creatures at all.

But what has become clear is “The League of Shadows” encompasses a number of unseen possession type beings these being one of them.

The League of Shadows is very busy these days taking over a lot of people.

thekwon
thekwon

Interesting. Thank you for sharing I learned something new.

Please be careful inviting just anyone in to do spiritual healing work. I learned the hard way sometimes people that use the language you want to hear are the ones to be most weary of.

A E
A E
Reply to  thekwon

The stance is to be wary of. To be weary of them is exactly the opposite response.