Siouxsie And The Banshees – Happy House(vintage mk ultra disassociation song) (youtu.be)

Lyrics:

This is the happy house — we’re happy here

In the happy house — oh it’s such fun

We’ve come to play in the happy house

And waste a day in the happy house

It never rains

We’ve come to scream in the happy house

We’re in a dream in the happy house

We’re all quite sane

This is the happy house — we’re happy here

There’s room for you if you say you do

But don’t say no or you’ll have to go

We’ve done no wrong with our blinkers on

It’s safe and calm if you sing along

This is the happy house — we’re happy here in the happy house

To forget ourselves — and pretend all’s well

There is no hell

I’m looking through your window

Iliketrees
Iliketrees

The most disturbing thing to me is the comments. It is diabolically brilliant how “they” put out songs like this and then get the masses worshipping the band and the song and singing the song with extreme devotion, not having a clue they’re taking part in something so evil and sinister. When I found VC many years ago, I started being very careful what I allowed myself to listen to or even like in the way of music. I’m sure I still don’t catch a lot of things that I shouldn’t let in my mind, but I’ve become very aware of so many songs that are meant to corrupt and screw with peoples souls. I think that often if a song gets stuck in your head and plays on loop, that’s a big red flag that it’s demonic, because I’ve noticed the only songs that happens to with me are ones I didn’t want to hear and that I find out are no good.

Fleurdamour
Fleurdamour
Reply to  Iliketrees

That’s like what Jimi Hendrix said, “Through music, you hypnotize people and when you get them at their weakest point, you can preach into their subconscious what we want to say.” It shocks me what I opened myself up to when I was young, but who knew?

Sharine
Sharine
Reply to  Fleurdamour

There is *constant* programming going on in the CONs’ constructions. You can hardly blame yourself for opening up to it as a child (it is designed to entice us early on), but now that you know, the work of de-programming begins or continues. You are not alone, Fleurdamour!

Last edited 5 months ago by Sharine
missmolly
missmolly

There is nothing “standardly normal” about this video/song. 100% Project Monarch aka MK Ultra. I’m just hoping now that I did not get some kind of subliminal message and planted in the back of my brain 🤣😳😬

missmolly
missmolly

Does anybody know of any songs or music that they used in the program MK Ultra / project monarch? I am interested in the music and love to break down things within the video and / or the lyrics. Thank you in advance love this site and everyone who contributes is amazing!!!

Iliketrees
Iliketrees
Reply to  missmolly

The music of the 60’s and 70’s came directly from mk ultra. The entire hippie “movement” and Woodstock etc were mk ultra psyops. Juliette Engle talks about it in her book Sparky and I think Cathy O’Nrien mentions it too.

Fleurdamour
Fleurdamour
Reply to  Iliketrees

There used to be a 12 part series of articles online about the Laurel Canyon music scene, I recommend looking that up.

Sharine
Sharine
Reply to  Fleurdamour

Funny you should mention the Laurel Canyon book notes, as I just finished reading. It was eye-opening, even though I already knew about Hellyweird’s Satanic+Luciferian roots, practices, and productions. Ah, the C-I-A and “Freemasons,” what a gnarly bunch.

imtrash
imtrash
Reply to  missmolly

Newer than that era but related, I know Skinny Puppy was used quite a bit in Afghanistan and Guantanamo Bay interrogations and they weren’t happy when they found out.

Al Jourgenson (Ministry) and Gibby Haynes (B******e Surfers) lived with Timothy Leary in the early 90s and were ‘guinea pigs’ for psychedelics testing.

Looking into that will probably give pointers on that path..

imtrash
imtrash
Reply to  imtrash

back to Skinny Puppy they did the Process in the early 90s as a concept album based on the Process Church which started originally as an offshoot that was kicked out of Scientology in the 60s.

They were investigated to for links to Charlie Manson, but I believe that is just a commonality since his stuff was pulled from everywhere and was early Dianetics in addition to the Beatles, N**i, etc.

In addition to Leary, Genesis P-orridge should be a link between all those and timeframe/names you are looking for.

Joy
Joy
Reply to  imtrash

Thank you for the information. My parents were into the bands you mentioned when I was growing up. I would love to find out more on that topic.

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

Nice find. Always thought she was suss with the eye make up you see sometimes.