Essay by Actor Crispin Glover on Steven Spielberg and Hollywood(What Is It?) (comfortinaninstant.typepad.com)

It’s kinda long but delivers great insight on the Hollywood agenda and Spielberg. This essay published in 2003 didn’t completely expel him from Hollywood but I’m assuming he had been disqualified from a great number of roles in the long run.

thekwon
thekwon

That is a very curious article Glover wrote.

I think Spielberg is definitely a degenerate sick pedophile at the very least probably a lot worse. I wonder if Spielberg messed with him as a child.

With a few exceptions I think Spielberg’s movies are very mediocre to down right boring. The best of his movies was The Adventures of Tin Tin which had great action, writing and characters especially for an animated film. The animated action actually took it to another level – it’s a very fun and entertaining movie.

The original Indiana Jones is also a classic I still love that movie. The Temple of Doom was very dark but also a good one.

confederacy_of_dunces
confederacy_of_dunces
Reply to  thekwon

Tintin was amazing, there was talk of a sequel but not sure if that will happen. Come on man Jaws is one of his best films or the first Jurassic Park, even Hook just for its sets was pretty good

thekwon
thekwon

Yes Jaws stands up still over time and I agree is still a great movie.

Jurassic Park has some transcendent moments and has elements of a great movie but on the whole comes up short in my book.

I hope a sequel get made for Tin Tin. I would watch it.

I even liked War of the Worlds on the whole. It had some weak moments which is typical of Spielberg. He can rarely maintain a pace through a whole movie it almost always get side tracked into some emotionally stagnant cul-de-sac.

Spielberg is a pedophile with very young children – not a 15 year old that is nearly at the age of consent. And you still watch his movies.

Sounds like a enormous contradiction?

thekwon
thekwon
Reply to  thekwon

And Minority Report was interesting too.

A.I. was an unwatchable trite mess

confederacy_of_dunces
confederacy_of_dunces
Reply to  thekwon

I can’t watch Indian Jones anymore when indy first met Marion she was only 15, he was 25. Don’t a fan of paedophiles

Laz
Laz

Big difference in a15yo who’s hit puberty and can nominally make decisions for themselves vs a 7yo, which Spielberg originally wanted to make Marion. This is the only time in history where most 15yo women aren’t married and already have a child or two.

deletetheelite
deletetheelite

Damn good article,thanks for sharing that.

“When Steven Spielberg clutched his Academy Award for Schindler’s List, saying it’s for the “six million,” was he speaking of a quantity of people killed, or the quantity of dollars poured into his bank account?”

Kat
Kat

Wow!

Sarah
Sarah

Pockets of the future/Apocolaughs did a great set of videos analyzing Spielberg’s movie and showing what a creep he is. I’m not sure if they are still available on YouTube.