Grimes being tortured and forced to sing on Eric Andre show (youtu.be)

We all know Grimes and how abnormal she is. Here she is being openly tortured on camera as a joke. It seems like this is a mk ultra technique used to program singers. Force them to sing while being tortured. The show she is on is The Eric Andre Show and he takes his humiliation of his guests to big levels. In the video she strapped to a board and being tickled and electrocuted. They end it with cheese sauce being poured over her head. Plus her torturer is dressed in a leather/latex bdsm suit.

Mo E
Mo E

Grimes is totally a witch. In many of her early interviews she hints at her dark and demonic upbringing.

Similar things can be said of Eric Andre as well.

Joy
Joy
Reply to  Mo E

What has Eric Andre said about his background? I’ve seen a few interviews with him before (outside of his show, I mean), and I don’t remember him saying much besides talking about music and cracking jokes. I’d be interested to know if he’s commented on something similar to what you’re saying.

Iliketrees
Iliketrees

The comments by the idiotic sheeple on that video are almost more disturbing than the nightmarish video

Guy
Guy

This show is the antithesis of funny.

Doesn’t Matter
Doesn’t Matter

“Eric Andre Show” is back? That show is so weird.

Steven Casteel
Steven Casteel

At least half of Adult Swim’s shows have pedo or Satanic content sprinkled in or the main focus.

Steven Casteel
Steven Casteel

I followed her music since she was new to the music scene. Thought it was so cool that she was a female producer with a quality unique sound. And she was into psychedelics but not weird about it.

I’d say it was the liberal female and gay community that corrupted her. Then the Satanic occult imagery started to escalate. Did a bunch of Illuminati signaling and now she’s had a kid with one of the wealthiest Illuminati nerds in the world.

All that being said, I think there’s still a sweet kid in her. I hope she has a quality life.

Lilith
Lilith
Reply to  Steven Casteel

Oh yeah, blame “liberal LGBT” individuals…yeah I’m sure that “they” were 100% responsible for “corrupting” her; definitely not the largest gender in the world “heterosexual/pedophile MEN!” I assume this nonsensical and anti-LGBT comment was written by a man, right? If she is UNFORTUNATELY had a child with some “wealthy illuminate nerd” then it’ll APPEAR that she has a “quality life” to the outside world in a deeply materialistic/superficial manner, but nothing in this world comes for free; sadly, she’s already sold her soul to you know who. I just hope they don’t use her innocent baby as a sacrifice; Sickos!!

A E
A E

How many joints do her fingers have??

HarleyFrigginQuinn