Lily Allen, "Alright, Still"

Emily
Emily

Does anybody see anything other than the Masonic floor and the devil hand sign? They were more subtle back then I’ve forgotten lol

Doesn't Matter
Doesn't Matter
Reply to  Emily

I am wondering the same thing. Those are the only two things that caught my eye but then again I’m new to these symbols.

Hope
Hope
Reply to  Emily

I see triangle earrings and lightening (fallen angel symbol) but I never heard of this band so can’t really judge.

Hope
Hope
Reply to  Hope

Oh now I’m seeing more… there’s the man in black (often deep state agents), as above so below arrows, which wind around like snakes (the serpent), and look like the medicine symbol. OK I’m done looking. It’s like one of those find the differences puzzles.

confederacy_of_dunces
confederacy_of_dunces
Reply to  Hope

It’s not a band, it’s Lily Allen. Most her family are in show business, her dad is an actor/song writer Keith allen, her brother has been in films and is apparently an actor Alfie Allen, her step dad is Harry Enfield a comedian. She is English

Nathan
Nathan

And she’s married to the handsome cop from Stranger Things.

R
R
Reply to  Emily

I remember looking this picture over a while ago and was thinking…

Triangle / capstone earrings
Lightning bolt for Lucifer falling from heaven
Upward arrows beneath the lightning bolt might mean ‘Lucifer rising’ (just an idea, not certain)
Jewels from Jewels Programming on the right… so far as I heard that’s mainly used with bloodline families in trauma based mind control
The arrows on the handlebars looks like a caduceus
Police hat considering police are Masonic & use the 8 pointed star as a symbol in England
Key on the downward arrow which you can trace back to the car… that seems important, but I don’t know what it means

Who knows… probably everything there means something to insiders >.<

Nathan
Nathan
Reply to  R

I think you’re perhaps reading too much into it – she’s from London, most of what you see is to represent that – the album was pretty much a tribute to her City.